Boys vs G-men...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    We can only pray, but it seems Daddy Jerry just cares about 8-8 seasons and selling Miller Lite beerz to all of the messicans at Cowboys stadium...
    Pretty much. He said the other day no way in hell he'd trade that gold jacket for another ring, which is a pretty clear indication that he doesn't give a fuck about winning. Good thing he isn't steering the ship anymore.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      As a fan, I'm rooting for a Browns-esque season. 0-16 baby! Maybe then, Stephen will fire the sorry ass offensive coaching staff.
      Offensive staff only? I think the entire staff needs to go, starting with Garrett.
      1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Pretty much. He said the other day no way in hell he'd trade that gold jacket for another ring, which is a pretty clear indication that he doesn't give a fuck about winning. Good thing he isn't steering the ship anymore.
        I dont think that means he doesnt care about winning. He's been involved with the NFL for 30 years. Being in the hall of fame is a lifetime acheivement for him and solidifies his legacy. If he didnt already have 3 rings I might feel a little different though.

That being said he does need to get his head out of his ass and dump Garrett.
        1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
          Offensive staff only? I think the entire staff needs to go, starting with Garrett.
          Marinelli’s staff does a fine job, year after year. Especially considering what they’ve had to work with. They consistently outperform expectations. How could you possibly find anything bad to say?

While Garrett is HC, I consider him on the offensive side. He needs to go. Everyone on the defensive side has been doing just fine. I think Marinelli will retire at the end of this year, and Richard will take over.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Remember when Beckham made that 1 handed catch? That was cool too bad he hardly ever does shit anymore. 90 million for this guy? Stupid money! RB Barkley really good. Fast lots of spin moves strong reminds me of E smith or sanders. Good pick for nyg in draft
            Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 09-16-2018, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Zeke and that belly button shirt c mon bro wtf nobody cares about your f n six pack!

Comment

Fuck yeah!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

SO where is the super bowl this year?

Comment

Start planning the parade route!

Comment

They looked like a different team tonight.. but the giants played terrible
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                        Start planning the parade route!
                        We are going to the Superbowl!

Comment

Twas a great game!!

Go cowboys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn't celebrate to quick here gentlemen. The giants are at best a 6-10 team this year. Yes the cowboys put together two really good drives and then didn't do shit for over half the game. Dak at one point went 3-10 in the 2nd quarter. One deep ball thrown and caught the rest of the deep balls where thrown like shit. If this team does better than 8-8 I will be shocked. Now I will say the defense looks great, but I will say the giants offensive line was terrible as well. So be happy the cowboys beat a team they should have but they also lost to a team last week that will most likely go 10-6.

Comment

smart move puttin leon lett on the sideline for the second onside kick?

Comment

We all knew it was going to be a shit show, but fuck'em, we won and that's all that matters. Our defense is good and so is theirs, we have a little bit better QB, Eli can't get out of his own way and Dak is still learning.

That hit that retard Eli took from Jaylon, I didn't think that moron was going to get back up ahahahahaha!
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X