God I get ban from sports forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God I get ban from sports forum

I got banned for agreeing with everyone. I don't understand why I got banned? I'm doing everything what everyone says. The cowboys are the greatest and the colts suck. Cowboys get screwed on everything they should be 13-0.
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

haha

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Man the Texans should also be 12-1 cause I'm sorry but the cowboys are the greatest and no way anyone should beat them.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

I guess too many people were crying in there cause I was being so mean. Come on guys let me back in there and I will defend for the cowboys. Best franchise in football history. They should win every super bowl.

Comment

This thread brought to you by your friendly mod DON SVO!
          Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
          http://www.titantowing.net
          -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

I don't get it.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
              This thread brought to you by your friendly mod DON SVO!
              Tell Don I'm sorry and never say anything negative about the cowboys again.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                I don't get it.
                Oh the people in the sports forum got tired of me talking shit or speaking the truth about the cowboys. So they banned me from it. That's about it. But then I start agreeing with everyone and talking nice and they still banned me.

Comment

Fricken out of control mod's!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                    Oh the people in the sports forum got tired of me talking shit or speaking the truth about the cowboys. So they banned me from it. That's about it. But then I start agreeing with everyone and talking nice and they still banned me.
                    Are you going to learn to play nice? I think Don intends on leaving you banned until playoffs. That's gonna sting a bit, but its right around the corner. They'll be here before you know it! lol.
                    Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                    http://www.titantowing.net
                    -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                      Fricken out of control mod's!!!!
                      Pretty much. Give a man a power and 99% of the time they abuse it.

Comment

Now we just need you banned from the back porch.

Comment

Tell Don I'm sorry and never say anything negative about the cowboys again.
                          You still don't get it.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Its a fucking sports team that neither you nor anybody on here plays for, and hence has no hat in the ring. Why give a fuck about the accomplishments of freaks of nature playing a school yard game? I just don't understand how people can be so passionate about such trivial things.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
                              Are you going to learn to play nice? I think Don intends on leaving you banned until playoffs. That's gonna sting a bit, but its right around the corner. They'll be here before you know it! lol.
                              LOL that's fucking lame that Don did that. But then again midgets are mean little bastards.

Comment

Working...
                              X