God I get ban from sports forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
    LOL that's fucking lame that Don did that. But then again midgets are mean little bastards.
    I have $20 that says Don can still kick you in the face.

Comment

LOL that's fucking lame that Don did that. But then again midgets are mean little bastards.
      We're only mean to mouth-breathers.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        You still don't get it.
        No Don you don't get it. It's call freedom of speech, ever heard of that? I can voice my opinion about anything. What gives you the fucking right to banned someone for that. So what if I talk shit. If that is the fucking case then 95% of this board or the other one should be banned too. But it's whatever think you're hot shit cause you can banned someone. Why don't you go practice your shitty golf game. Oh wait maybe I shouldn't post this cause I might get banned. Oh no the big bad mods will see this. Fucking pathetic losers.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          I have $20 that says Don can still kick you in the face.
          I have 20 bucks he can't reach my face.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            Its a fucking sports team that neither you nor anybody on here plays for, and hence has no hat in the ring. Why give a fuck about the accomplishments of freaks of nature playing a school yard game? I just don't understand how people can be so passionate about such trivial things.
            How passionate are you about guns and cars? I don't understand the need to have trvial things such as ar-15 etc and multiple clips when it's a bunch of gun toting nuts who like to shoot things.

Comment

I have 20 bucks he can't reach my face.
              Don't underestimate the ankle bitters power.

Comment

No Don you don't get it. It's call freedom of speech, ever heard of that? I can voice my opinion about anything. What gives you the fucking right to banned someone for that. So what if I talk shit. If that is the fucking case then 95% of this board or the other one should be banned too. But it's whatever think you're hot shit cause you can banned someone. Why don't you go practice your shitty golf game. Oh wait maybe I shouldn't post this cause I might get banned. Oh no the big bad mods will see this. Fucking pathetic losers.
                Originally posted by DON SVO
                Because when people disagree with you, instead of debating you do shit like "come find me at the bowling alley, I'm the 7'39" 679.7lb guy bench pressing the snack bar" or retalliating with the obligatory, "well your team fucking sucks you fucking fuck-fuck fuckity faggot fuck" EVERY TIME.

It's not funny, it's not cute, it's not debate. This is supposed to be a sports debate forum. Not Jeff-Jeffs Bash em' All Playland, you selfish prick.
                Thank you for illustrating my point.
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                dont downshift!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Don't underestimate the ankle bitters power.
                  I'm sure he can find someone to jump on their shoulders.

Comment

Thank you for illustrating my point.
                    What that I don't have freedom of speech on this site cause people like you can't take it? And thank you for proving my point that give a person power they will abuse it.

Comment

What that I don't have freedom of speech on this site cause people like you can't take it? And thank you for proving my point that give a person power they will abuse it.
                      I hope the colts make the playoffs, because you won't have anything to talk about once you can post again
                      dont downshift!!

Comment

Your comprehension of the situation is severly lacking.

Comment

I lol'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
                            How passionate are you about guns and cars? I don't understand the need to have trvial things such as ar-15 etc and multiple clips when it's a bunch of gun toting nuts who like to shoot things.
                            Guns? Somewhat, I participate in competitions with them. Cars? Not really passionate about them so much anymore.

Hobbies make sense, you actively participate in them. Watching a game and arguing over something to which you had no effect on the outcome makes no sense to me.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I hope the colts make the playoffs, because you won't have anything to talk about once you can post again
                              I hope they do to. You do realize I am a Ranger, Mavs, stars fan so you just took my right to talk about them. Thanks a lot Nazi mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
                                Your comprehension of the situation is severly lacking.
                                Must be cause the only think I'm doing wrong is talking shit about the cowboys and talking shit to other members which most of the members do on here anyways. So why aren't they banned?

Comment

Working...
                                X