God I get ban from sports forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    Guns? Somewhat, I participate in competitions with them. Cars? Not really passionate about them so much anymore.

Hobbies make sense, you actively participate in them. Watching a game and arguing over something to which you had no effect on the outcome makes no sense to me.
    Same could be said for politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
      I hope they do to. You do realize I am a Ranger, Mavs, stars fan so you just took my right to talk about them. Thanks a lot Nazi mod.
      You should change your screen name to Woe is Me.

You shit in your own bed, sleep in it and quit crying because mommy won't change your sheets.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

No Don you don't get it. It's call freedom of speech, ever heard of that? I can voice my opinion about anything. What gives you the fucking right to banned someone for that. So what if I talk shit. If that is the fucking case then 95% of this board or the other one should be banned too. But it's whatever think you're hot shit cause you can banned someone. Why don't you go practice your shitty golf game. Oh wait maybe I shouldn't post this cause I might get banned. Oh no the big bad mods will see this. Fucking pathetic losers.
        No such thing as freedom of speech on a private forum.
        "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
        -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Must be cause the only think I'm doing wrong is talking shit about the cowboys and talking shit to other members which most of the members do on here anyways. So why aren't they banned?
          Because they actually debate not say just go fuck your mother and come find me trick.

the point/what don did --------> here

Your head-----------> is still here

Comment

Must be cause the only think I'm doing wrong is talking shit about the cowboys and talking shit to other members which most of the members do on here anyways. So why aren't they banned?
            Do you remember my nice warning about it getting out of hand again?

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
              No such thing as freedom of speech on a private forum.
              Not when Nazi's are the mods.
              2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

I owe ya a drink Don!!! Now I might start posting in there

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
                  Because they actually debate not say just go fuck your mother and come find me trick.

the point/what don did --------> here

Your head-----------> is still here
                  Man I don't always do that. Even when I try to voice my opinion and not trying to talk shit, I stilled get bitched at. But whatever if Don wants to be a vagina and banned me for talking shit go ahead.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                    I owe ya a drink Don!!! Now I might start posting in there
                    Why don't you suck his dick while you're at it.

Comment

No Don you don't get it. It's call freedom of speech, ever heard of that? I can voice my opinion about anything. What gives you the fucking right to banned someone for that. So what if I talk shit. If that is the fucking case then 95% of this board or the other one should be banned too. But it's whatever think you're hot shit cause you can banned someone. Why don't you go practice your shitty golf game. Oh wait maybe I shouldn't post this cause I might get banned. Oh no the big bad mods will see this. Fucking pathetic losers.
                      Yes, you have freedom of speech, but keep in mind, the mods have the freedom to ban your ass. Come back with valid posts instead of antagonistic 'fuck you' posts and it will be different.

Of course, this is all from what I've gathered from this thread-I don't think I've ever been in the sports forum. lol
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Why don't you suck his dick while you're at it.
                        Are you looking to get banned from the whole board?

Comment

This is the scenario I imagined after Badass2000gt discovered he cannot bash everyone in the Sports Forum anymore...

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                            Yes, you have freedom of speech, but keep in mind, the mods have the freedom to ban your ass. Come back with valid posts instead of antagonistic 'fuck you' posts and it will be different.

Of course, this is all from what I've gathered from this thread-I don't think I've ever been in the sports forum. lol
                            Yeah they have the right to ban me but if they banned me for talking shit which I believe that is the reasoning. Then every time on this site that someone talk shit to another member then they should too be banned. That pretty much means we won't have a site cause Leah you too have talked shit to other members too.

Comment

No Don you don't get it. It's call freedom of speech, ever heard of that?
                              I laughed at this comment.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                                This is the scenario I imagined after Badass2000gt discovered he cannot bash everyone in the Sports Forum anymore...

Wow Don get a fucking life. I'm not like the rest of you losers who if they can't get on dfwstangs they think about shooting themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X