God I get ban from sports forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
    Man I don't always do that. Even when I try to voice my opinion and not trying to talk shit, I stilled get bitched at. But whatever if Don wants to be a vagina and banned me for talking shit go ahead.
    If all you ever do is talk shit and not be serious....

Ever heard of the little boy who cried wolf. I figure you could read this story and maybe up your comprehension. Thru some hardwork and learning maybe one day you can achieve the high level (around 3rd grade I guess) required to be a good poster on a car message board.

After you finish the boy who cried wolf I have some other suggestions for you to read while awaiting the completion of your timeout.

Comment

aww

Originally posted by 03trubluGT
      Your opinion is what sucks.
      You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Why complain about being banned from a forum you clearly did not care about being a part of?

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
        aww

I still believe that is Chili's kid.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Why complain about being banned from a forum you clearly did not care about being a part of?
          because he wants us to meet him at the bowling alley so he can fight us all

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
            If all you ever do is talk shit and not be serious....

Ever heard of the little boy who cried wolf. I figure you could read this story and maybe up your comprehension. Thru some hardwork and learning maybe one day you can achieve the high level (around 3rd grade I guess) required to be a good poster on a car message board.

After you finish the boy who cried wolf I have some other suggestions for you to read while awaiting the completion of your timeout.
            So if you're not cool with each other or in this big circle jerk that I think you guys are in then the odd man is out. That is fine by me. I'm not down in your faggot ass shit anyways.
            2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Because there is no reasoning behind me getting banned. He is abusing his power.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

Lol.. I had to check the properties to see if he just linked to the pic when I posted it.

Comment

So if you're not cool with each other or in this big circle jerk that I think you guys are in then the odd man is out. That is fine by me. I'm not down in your faggot ass shit anyways.
                  ok .. looks like you are the odd man out.

If you really didnt give a shit, a thread wouldnt have been made or if you really didnt care you'd delete this thread...

But you wont because deep down inside you are mad you cant call all of us faggots in the sportsection. HAHAHA

You and SVTVENOM can create your own forum and argue longhorn sports with each other, k ... bye

Comment

What the hell are you talking about? People talk shit to each other all day long and are not part of this "big circle jerk" you speak of.

It is all about how you are coming off to everyone else.

Impressions are a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                      ok .. looks like you are the odd man out.

If you really didnt give a shit, a thread wouldnt have been made or if you really didnt care you'd delete this thread...

But you wont because deep down inside you are mad you cant call all of us faggots in the sportsection. HAHAHA

You and SVTVENOM can create your own forum and argue longhorn sports with each other, k ... bye
                      Are you still buying your steaks at Krogers trailer trash?

Comment

Wow Don get a fucking life. I'm not like the rest of you losers who if they can't get on dfwstangs they think about shooting themselves.

lolz. Who is the one throwing a tantrum because they.. Can't talk about ..sports? Yeah, it's everyone ELSE that's a loser in this scenario; you're a model citizen.

Comment

You think I am cool with everyone? I fucking can't stand lsu but Dave and I are adults and can debate about the 3rd grade level with your mom insults.

Fuck the bronco/saints fan boy but he can be objective.

Fuck anyone who likes micheegan but again the adult in me can see the objective side and comprehend what is going on.

What happened here is your trolling act got tired and old, everyone saw thru it and now you want to take your ball and go home while bitching about how unfair it is.

Everyone else on here can figure this out but you can't. Maybe you should start your learning with everybody poops. I think it is more on your current level.

Comment

I run to Burger Street for 10 fucking minutes and look what I've missed. Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              This is the scenario I imagined after Badass2000gt discovered he cannot bash everyone in the Sports Forum anymore...
                              lol that's an oldie but still a goodie, and appropriate.

Comment

What the hell are you talking about? People talk shit to each other all day long and are not part of this "big circle jerk" you speak of.

It is all about how you are coming off to everyone else.

Impressions are a bitch.
                                Exactly people talk shit all day long but do they get banned? Nope. That is because they are either cowboy fans or they are friends with each other in their circle jerk.

Comment

Working...
                                X