Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery Channel Star RIPS Jesse James -- 'Fast N' Loud' Host Richard Rawlings Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    That show just irks me. Some people that know what they are doing, some more that just play mechanic, some that have more dollars than sense and that are just idiots. I flip cars faster and for a better profit and they are more mechanicly sound. When I tell someone the AC works it freakin works. When I rebuild/repair a car for sale I dont cut corners or buy cheap parts. If I dont feel comfertable driving it cross country then I dont sell it. Its that simple. Sure I only sell a couple a month but at least I know my customers have a solid ride and when I see them a few months latter they still thank me.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. I wont sell a car unless I feel comfortable driving it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
      So a no talent ass clown trash with a little money trash talks an extremely talented, humble dude with tons of bank.

In the end RR is a douche bag that has NO respect in the industry yet some how weaseled his way into his own show.

Exactly. Rawlings is a fucking douche and has been since he climbed out of the sewer circa 2005 or so.

Comment

i bet every dollar i have he would not have said a peep if jesse james was right there in front of him, cause knowing jj he would have hit that bitch right in the mouth lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
          So a no talent ass clown trash with a little money trash talks an extremely talented, humble dude with tons of bank.

In the end RR is a douche bag that has NO respect in the industry yet some how weaseled his way into his own show.

LOL. Seems pretty spot-on to me.

BTW, if you're curious about JJ and his day to day shit... like the blacksmithing, fab work, guns, cars, etc you can follow him here.

He's definitely a smart and interesting dude who I'd love to have a beer with.
          Rawlings... not so much.
          Last edited by Strychnine; 10-03-2012, 08:50 AM.

Comment

What happened to Jesses new show? Didnt he open a hotrod shop in Austin and have like two episodes air then nothing? I was curious to see where all that was going.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I'm bothered by the fact that RR has to make money on the cars, but screws the original owner out of any. I'll admit that they were dumb enough to sell, and he apparently has a way of talking people down.

Aaron in the shop has talent, and would probably be better of distancing himself from assclown RR.

I still watch the show every now and then.

I'd also pay to be close to any encounter between RR and JJ.
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

If you type Richard Rawlings into google it automatically suggests "Richard Rawlings is a cum sucking pussy"

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  LOL. Seems pretty spot-on to me.

BTW, if you're curious about JJ and his day to day shit... like the blacksmithing, fab work, guns, cars, etc you can follow him here.

He's definitely a smart and interesting dude who I'd love to have a beer with.
                  Rawlings... not so much.
                  I agree.. I don't care about his shows or wives or whatever the hell else...

I look at his twitter every once in a while to see what pictures he's posted.

Comment

Originally posted by bradm View Post
                    if you type richard rawlings into google it automatically suggests "richard rawlings is a cum sucking pussy"
                    lmao!
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                      If you type Richard Rawlings into google it automatically suggests "Richard Rawlings is a cum sucking pussy"
                      Lies.

Comment

You guys are failing. Hint, his real name is not Richard Rawlings.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                          Lies.

[IMG]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x135/orange92gt/lies.jpg[IMG]
                          Your googler is broken. This time I'm not talking about your wiener.

It's not a lie, it's a joke.

Comment

I dont know how to use my interwebz toaster.

Comment

That "RR" show is horrible and I WANTED to like it.
                              WRX

Comment

those who can do , those who can't talk about it . with talent comes attitude and ego .

Comment

Working...
                                X