• Show
Clear All

• Death Wish

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

2017 version of Falling Down.

Comment

Charles Bronson > Bruce Willis

Comment

The studios are full of people who can't think of anything original anymore. The plot of death wish could be (and has been) adapted to dozens of stories, and could be done without making a remake. And there is a big market for vigilante/revenge movies. There is no reason to remake this movie, and I say that as someone who likes Bruce Willis quite a bit.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

i'm surprised they didn't use the rock

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
            i'm surprised they didn't use the rock
            Probably below his pay grade.

Comment

Snowflakes are whining. I'll go see it for certain, now:

'Death Wish' trailer starring Bruce Willis slammed as 'racist,' 'alt-right'

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                  The studios are full of people who can't think of anything original anymore. The plot of death wish could be (and has been) adapted to dozens of stories, and could be done without making a remake. And there is a big market for vigilante/revenge movies. There is no reason to remake this movie, and I say that as someone who likes Bruce Willis quite a bit.
                  I agree with all of this. When I first saw the preview I was thinking damn, hasn't this story been done before (and why would they choose Chicago)? Then I heard his name and immediately knew it. I'll go see it because of Bruce Willis and it will definitely be a better movie in terms of production, acting, dialogue and cinematography. I just hope it lives up to the original story
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                    I agree with all of this. When I first saw the preview I was thinking damn, hasn't this story been done before (and why would they choose Chicago)? Then I heard his name and immediately knew it. I'll go see it because of Bruce Willis and it will definitely be a better movie in terms of production, acting, dialogue and cinematography. I just hope it lives up to the original story
                    They likely chose Chicago because there is a lot of opportunity for vigilantism and revenge killings. I imagine the market for murdering murderers is quite large and diverse in that city.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                      They likely chose Chicago because there is a lot of opportunity for vigilantism and revenge killings. I imagine the market for murdering murderers is quite large and diverse in that city.
                      Rife with opportunity:
                      Illustrating the Chicago Values of Crime, Murder & Mayhem with comprehensive charts, precise graphs and exhaustive data sets of Chicago stupidity.

Comment

Red band:

Comment

That is fucking awesome.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                          X