No announcement yet.

This is Greatness...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must have been uncomfortable for Melissa to walk through the basement/dungeon with Mr. Grey.

Comment

Haha man I really wonder what that discussion was like. Or if this ad is just a pickup call in disguise.

Comment

I can see the realtor now. Holy crap we have 2 million views, I priced it way to low. Its gonna sell this week

Comment

That's a lot of cow skin rugs Choo Choo...

Comment

HAHAHAHA, my favorite part of the description!

" It can be converted back to a typical suburban basement."
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

LOL. they deleted the pics... Must have gotten a million hits and got nervous

Comment

So i take it that it was an SVO style sex dungeon
                WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  So i take it that it was an SVO style sex dungeon
                  There is a house down in the river oaks area of Houston that I have been in and it was set up like that. You can tell that the person who had that setup was not all that serious about it because they had something that would absorb liquid under a lot of the equipment. That is a big No-No. You want tile or something that can easily be washed.

FYI: It was my girlfriend/fiance that had the large dungeon, not me. I don't need elaborate props. Restraints, spreader bar, hemp rope, and a riding crop are all that I need.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    There is a house down in the river oaks area of Houston that I have been in and it was set up like that. You can tell that the person who had that setup was not all that serious about it because they had something that would absorb liquid under a lot of the equipment. That is a big No-No. You want tile or something that can easily be washed.

FYI: It was my girlfriend/fiance that had the large dungeon, not me. I don't need elaborate props. Restraints, spreader bar, hemp rope, and a riding crop are all that I need.
                    Dude....C'mon

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                      Dude....C'mon
                      Ok, you got me. I need all of the props or I can't bust a nut.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Ok, you got me. I need all of the props or I can't bust a nut.
                        lol
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Sooooo it is not normal to have that type of room in your house? Bunch of fucking prudes.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Yeah but wouldn't the amount of liquid be negli... Wait, wait. I'm just gonna stop right there. I'm not doing this again, I've learned my lesson. I've learned my lesson.
                            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              Yeah but wouldn't the amount of liquid be negli... Wait, wait. I'm just gonna stop right there. I'm not doing this again, I've learned my lesson. I've learned my lesson.
                              Have you ever heard of water sports sport?

Did you know that you can make a bucket of lube using a product called J-Lube and that things can get pretty darn messy really fast?

Comment

Working...
                              X