new to me low mile pro charged 00 GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to me low mile pro charged 00 GT

Just picked this up, extremely nice low mile car with quite a few upgrades. Still getting a complete understanding of the car, parts, etc. TrueStreet tuned it to around 400/400, drives really nice, anyway thought I' share

Attached Files

Pretty clean. I don't like the Saleen body treatment besides the wheels, but it still looks nice.

Comment

I like it all the way around, nice find!...but you know this isn't a Mustang board right?

Comment

Love it, and the Saleens were the best looking new edge out there.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Nice find.

David

Comment

Nice car, only thing I never liked about the those Saleens were the faux side scoops. When I had my two new edges, they both received the Bullit Side scoops, made the sides real smooth...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
              Pretty clean. I don't like the Saleen body treatment besides the wheels, but it still looks nice.
              Agreed.

Comment

<--- super jelly.

I've always loved the Saleen in that body.

Comment

thanks y'all, the new edge in saleen body is my personal modern favorite mustang (style wise), so I was actually really stoked finding this car, especially with super low miles. The last couple of years have looked great, but for the most part not a fan of 05 -> from an appearance standpoint.

I never cared whether or not it was an actual saleen because there are so many improvement options to the base car, already having the body I like on it was a big win!
                  Last edited by ScottJ; 07-12-2018, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Looks nice!
                    Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Looks slow

Comment

Love it, any dyno numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          Love it, any dyno numbers?
                          was right around 400/400 at true street, which is great / good limit for stock heads/bottom IMO. Fun to drive!

Comment

Very nice.

My brother had an 01 back in 2002/2003. Had a Vortech, water cooled. Made 415ish hp. Ran an 11.7. Felt ridiculously quick back then.

Very nice car. Have fun.

Comment

Pretty nice car man,I had a 99’ yellow factory blower Saleen back in 2011 and that’s the one new edge I regret selling. If I can get ride of the 3 Mach 1’s I have now I’ll be in the market for a Saleen.

Comment

Working...
                              X