Best small gun for CCW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
    Smith and Wesson has a $75 rebate going on with their M&P Shield until June 30th. Under $300 after rebate for a decent carry gun.
    I recently picked up the shield 2 with built in lazer and I love it. Only thing I plan on doing is an extended mag so my pinky doesn't hang off.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      also, OP buy the glock 27 or 22 i have for sale in the classifieds.

god bless.
      What are you going with next?

Comment

With the current pricing I'd think the M&P is hard to beat. I personally carry an xds, a g43, a g19 or a 1911 variant.

Comment

not sure if that's the brand or not, but i googled it and it looks just the same. I bought this clip years ago, and it was actually for a kel-tec p3at, but its that same damn gun.

ive still got the little wallet holster you gave for it too, although i have grown to prefer the clip carry method.

also, OP buy the glock 27 or 22 i have for sale in the classifieds.

god bless.
          You sell guns that you own? GAAAAYYY!

Comment

the only one I carry almost all the time is a LCP or the p3-at. To easy to put those in the pocket with or with out the belt clip.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              Another noob question:

Any of yall ever run a compensated barrel on any of these small guns?
              The performance center model is ported.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                Palmetto State has them for $319 with free shipping.
                hard to beat for 245 after rebate. just bought one

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                  What are you going with next?
                  possibly just a g26, maybe a performance center shield in 9mm

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  You sell guns that you own? GAAAAYYY!
                  these are stolen from some wrestler in sherman/texoma area named
                  Blue Cyclone....

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  The performance center model is ported.
                  thoughts on those?? looking at one myself. not sure i really care for having a safety on it though (the particular one im looking at has the safety)

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by txstangnut View Post
                    the only one I carry almost all the time is a LCP or the p3-at. To easy to put those in the pocket with or with out the belt clip.
                    Exactly why I picked up a P3at...not to mention if you search long enough you can pick one up for about $150 or less. I've put about 400 rounds thru mine...its not pleasant to shoot after about 100 rounds...but its never malfunctioned.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                      With what goal in mind?

Just curiosity really. All the 9mm's I've ever shot (granted they weren't real small like in this thread) barely had any recoil imo. I just thought it would be cool to have one that had even less. If possible.
                      WH

Comment

thoughts on those?? looking at one myself. not sure i really care for having a safety on it though (the particular one im looking at has the safety)

god bless.
                        I don't care about them. A race gun for a concealed carry piece is goofy as hell.

Comment

Just curiosity really. All the 9mm's I've ever shot (granted they weren't real small like in this thread) barely had any recoil imo. I just thought it would be cool to have one that had even less. If possible.
                          Go shoot an LC9 or PF9 with +P ammo and lemme know if you still think that.

Comment

Today Palmetto is doing a Shield with three stripped lowers for $399.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                              Go shoot an LC9 or PF9 with +P ammo and lemme know if you still think that.
                              Maybe I'm just interested in "C" barrels in general. What would a compensated barrel do for the gun with the ammo you mentioned? Anything much? Is there some generally known percentage, that ported barrels are known for when it comes to reducing recoil?

I like that one but I'd like it to be a little flashlight instead of the laser

"Chuck norris carries svo" ... ROFL!!! That's one of the greats, right there. Along with "SVoil" in an oil related thread. I'm gonna start a thread about this. I have to read more of them!
                              WH

Comment

Maybe I'm just interested in "C" barrels in general. What would a compensated barrel do for the gun with the ammo you mentioned? Anything much? Is there some generally known percentage, that ported barrels are known for when it comes to reducing recoil?

I like that one but I'd like it to be a little flashlight instead of the laser

"Chuck norris carries svo" ... ROFL!!! That's one of the greats, right there. Along with "SVoil" in an oil related thread. I'm gonna start a thread about this. I have to read more of them!
                                Go shoot a "c" pistol in the dark and report back.

Comment

Working...
                                X