Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a bunch of 7.92x33 ammo today.
    Originally posted by Marisa
    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
      And now I know someone knows my pic.
      Love Farscape, used to watch it with my dad all the time.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I bought some more 6.5 CM and bullets. I need to spend some quality time with my new rifle.

Comment

Not really doing anything. I assembled a few AR's because parts are all-time lows now. I just assembled a burnt bronze AR with 15" mlok quad rail for $280. Insanity.

speaking of which, Keith, where you be, bro? I have this 1911 of yours ready to get cerakoted. I also have a quad rail I need to toss in there when we do your pistol. You ready to do this?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm heading home in May. God willing. We can certainly fire up the oven.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Thank god we have a republican majority, hopefully we can keep it.

Comment

What is an assault weapon?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  Not really doing anything. I assembled a few AR's because parts are all-time lows now. I just assembled a burnt bronze AR with 15" mlok quad rail for $280. Insanity.

speaking of which, Keith, where you be, bro? I have this 1911 of yours ready to get cerakoted. I also have a quad rail I need to toss in there when we do your pistol. You ready to do this?

As soon as I get clarification on when I can get home next, I will order up some color for the 1911. We can most certainly fire up the paint booth and oven when I get home. Should go a lot faster this time around having already set it all up once and no need to run to Home Depot
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    What is an assault weapon?
                    Any semiautomatic rifle in any caliber that can accept a detachable magazine and has a pistol grip; a forward grip; a folding, telescoping, or detachable stock; a grenade or rocket launcher (lol); a barrel shroud (lol); or a threaded barrel. Any semiautomatic rifle with a fixed magazine that can hold more than 10 rounds except for tubular magazine .22 rimfires. Any part, combination of parts, component, device, attachment, or accessory that is designed or functions to accelerate the rate of fire of a semiautomatic rifle but not convert the semiautomatic rifle into a machinegun. A semiautomatic pistol with a detachable magazine and a threaded barrel; a second pistol grip (wouldn't that be an AOW?); a barrel shroud (lol again); the capacity to accept a detachable magazine outside the pistol grip; a semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm. A semiautomatic shotgun with a folding, telescoping, or detachable stock; a pistol grip; a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 5 rounds; the ability to accept a detachable magazine; a forward grip; or a grenade or rocket launcher (lol). Also any shotgun with a revolving cylinder, and a bunch of rifles specifically listed by name.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

^^^ written by those who do not have a common grasp of the English language.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                        As soon as I get clarification on when I can get home next, I will order up some color for the 1911. We can most certainly fire up the paint booth and oven when I get home. Should go a lot faster this time around having already set it all up once and no need to run to Home Depot
                        Sounds good, bud. We'll get it straightened out. You decide what colors you want to do yet?
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I haven’t bought shit. Sold off a bunch of stuff though. Finally a good time to get rid of it.

Comment

I'm really tempted to get an aero precision M5 ar308 style build kit right now.

I really want a 16" or 18" barrel 308 AR with an ACOG up top for if things go zombie like.

Comment

If they are gonna outlaw bump fire rifles I would like to get one. Was thinking about an Le6920 colt. Do you gun guys think they are really gonna push a ban on these bumps? Just cause some bs guy did some shit with one? Rediculous

Comment

I think the government will push to ban anything they can get the general population on board with. Bump fire stocks, binary trigger systems, etc are each targets. Between the media advertising the faster rates of fire and convincing idiots they're creating "machine guns" by adding some simple over the counter parts, it makes them much easier to get bans passed versus a ban on all assault type weapons.

That being said, I'd spend the money on a binary trigger system over a bump fire stock. The control is better in my opinion in having shot both styles.

Comment

Working...
                                X