X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• CN

Comment

• In a similar vein, the Sacramento County Sheriff has made it public that he has no intention whatsoever of enforcing Newsom's latest 30 day stay at home order, which also tries to limit gathering size. These officials are drunk on their new perceived authoritah.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          He has always been hyperactive, but in the last few years, he has fought being demonetized by yt, constantly getting strikes, battling in court with yt, health issues, on and on. Getting demonetized was rough because of the cost of running the channel. I think there some other personal issues with his cohosts and such. He must be pretty tough to have made it through all that he has gone through. Sometimes he comes across as a jackass, so there is that too. He does put out a lot of good content, though.
          I think there's probably a way out for most of those youtube creators. Alex jones was so big that he could just take most of his fans with him. Always be promoting their website in every video, as well as always be talking about how they're on other platforms like bitchute, library, subscribestar etc. And telling people to please watch over there cause youtube is scum, which his fans already believe. Then offer a video that's only available on those other platforms, not youtube.

I believe there are lots of ways like that for these guys to get away from youtube. They'll take some kind of a hit to their base, sure. But they'll still be making money and it's their job to market their show.

They need to talk pewdiepie into making his own version of youtube, that's somehow decentralized. Instant 50 million users.
          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
            In a similar vein, the Sacramento County Sheriff has made it public that he has no intention whatsoever of enforcing Newsom's latest 30 day stay at home order, which also tries to limit gathering size. These officials are drunk on their new perceived authoritah.

Same with LA area sheriffs

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              I think there's probably a way out for most of those youtube creators. Alex jones was so big that he could just take most of his fans with him. Always be promoting their website in every video, as well as always be talking about how they're on other platforms like bitchute, library, subscribestar etc. And telling people to please watch over there cause youtube is scum, which his fans already believe. Then offer a video that's only available on those other platforms, not youtube.

I believe there are lots of ways like that for these guys to get away from youtube. They'll take some kind of a hit to their base, sure. But they'll still be making money and it's their job to market their show.

They need to talk pewdiepie into making his own version of youtube, that's somehow decentralized. Instant 50 million users.
              412Anon does a good job of starting his shows on YT, Periscope, Deelite & Twitch, then about 30 minutes in, he says goodbye to Susan & YT (YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki) and encourages his viewers on YT to switch over to these other platforms, because the topics on deck would warrant censorship with YT and thus, time to bid adieu.
              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                I think a lot of people are really irritated with the entire no fraud narrative. This is just that irritation coming through. And it is entirely fictional narrative because there are literally thousands of affidavits of fraud filed in multiple courts in multiple states. For those in denial still, an affidavit is written sworn testimony that is considered evidence in court. That evidence can be corroborated and verified or it can be shown false which would result in contempt or perjury charges.

You are all being lied to and anyone that knows that is probably pretty pissed off and irritated.
                I have to stay off Facebook because of this. I will argue with people and see how misguided others are. Mainstream news pumps out garbage on politics by the metric ton.
                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                  I have to stay off Facebook because of this. I will argue with people and see how misguided others are. Mainstream news pumps out garbage on politics by the metric ton.
                  You'll argue a handful of times, and then realize how truly futile it is, and not waste any more time/thought on it. "Not my circus, not my monkeys."

It's gotten to be the same at the holiday donner table, my dad and step-mom have almost polar opposite political views, and I refuse to discuss any of it. Was working great until Dad suggested that we quarantine for 2 weeks before coming home for Christmas, and even then I knew that all I could do was tell him that we wouldn't be coming over to their house while in Texas if that was his requirement. No argument though, I'm not trying to change anyone's mind, it's hard enough to simply not react.

Comment

You'll argue a handful of times, and then realize how truly futile it is, and not waste any more time/thought on it. "Not my circus, not my monkeys."

It's gotten to be the same at the holiday donner table, my dad and step-mom have almost polar opposite political views, and I refuse to discuss any of it. Was working great until Dad suggested that we quarantine for 2 weeks before coming home for Christmas, and even then I knew that all I could do was tell him that we wouldn't be coming over to their house while in Texas if that was his requirement. No argument though, I'm not trying to change anyone's mind, it's hard enough to simply not react.
                    What a great way to disarm a potentially bad situation, kudos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                      What a great way to disarm a potentially bad situation, kudos.
                      Incidentally Dad backed down from his request once he realized that we wouldn't bend to his whim, I have half a mind to show up all wearing masks, and refuse hugs, including our 4 year-old, to further call him to the mat, but won't. I get a sense that a lot of these mask fanatics are all the same, they want to be able to tell people what to do, it has very little to do with fear of covid.

I wouldn't expect a FB discussion to go the same route, which is why I refuse to engaged.

Comment

I get a sense that a lot of these mask fanatics are all the same, they want to be able to tell people what to do, it has very little to do with fear of covid.
                        Oh yeah, that's a problem with the liberal mindset in general. It's a power fantasy with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                          412Anon does a good job of starting his shows on YT, Periscope, Deelite & Twitch, then about 30 minutes in, he says goodbye to Susan & YT (YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki) and encourages his viewers on YT to switch over to these other platforms, because the topics on deck would warrant censorship with YT and thus, time to bid adieu.
                          This guy?

Welcome to my gaming channel. NeroTheHero87 is my PSN gamertag. I mostly play Rainbow 6 Siege. Hope you all enjoy the videos

I'm always looking for a fresh point of view but it looks as though he hasn't uploaded anything in about 3 months. Maybe you're referring to someone else?

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                          I get a sense that a lot of these mask fanatics are all the same, they want to be able to tell people what to do, it has very little to do with fear of covid.
                          Maybe it's plain old fear, and the desire to cling to a security blanket. Which doesn't make sense because there is no escape from the virus. We're all going to be exposed, it's just a matter of when. Just like the flu or the common cold. Many people who will read this thread have already had it, and never noticed because they're one of the people who just won't be affected.

I can understand wanting to delay it, but there's no getting out of it. They have to know this.

And some people are just born sheep/followers. Someone on TV is saying it, so it must be true, dammit!
                          WH

Comment

• Antifa is holding a recruiting event in Allen tomorrow at Watter’s creek at Montgomery farm shopping center. F those brownshirt fools.

Comment

• what time? i am walking distance from there.

wuuuuzzzzzzzupppppppppppp comrade bros!

Comment

• Apparently 2pm by the twitter poster floating around. I hope it’s fake, because we don’t need that crap in TX. However, it wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

Working...
                                X