Mouse and Keyboard Wireless ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse and Keyboard Wireless ?

I currently have a logetich wireless keyboard with its own dongle and a G602 mouse with its own dongle. I was looking to find a Unifying receiver to combine two dangles into one. Well the G602 gaming mouses is not compatible with the Unifying receiver to combine with the keyboard. What im wanting was to have one dongle stuck in my laptop.
    Any one have suggestion on wireless keyboard with a programmable mouse. I would do a hub, just not wanting to lug it from office to house and at time work from the truck.

Why not just buy a newer M&K combo that meet your needs, they're not very expensive?

Comment

I have yet to do a Google search. I wanted some suggestions so I didn't have to search.

Comment

Clicky

Comment

Your so rude!

Comment

*You're

Comment

omg

Comment

As for suggestions, if you're just typing on it and not gaming, then you should be able to get a really nice Logitech M&K combo for under $100 that'll serve you well for years.

Here's a basic one that'll do thr job. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079JLY5M5..._w6BUFbDHRT384

Comment

I have a basic keyboard and mouse that was bought together. Then I bought a programmable mouse, I enjoy this one more as its a short cut then using hard key short cuts. I search and came up with nothing. I did find hubs that plug right into the laptop and may go that route.

Comment

How old is your laptop? Many of the newer ones are spec'ed out with BT 4.0 in them, no dongle needed for BT peripherals.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                      How old is your laptop? Many of the newer ones are spec'ed out with BT 4.0 in them, no dongle needed for BT peripherals.
                      I'm guessing 6 years old +/- a year.

Comment

I just use a cheap wired keyboard.. I've never seen the need to go wireless with that. I do love my wireless mouse though, especially with the side buttons for back and forward. But it's cheap too..

If course, my junk will never be on r/battlestations but that's ok. I do not game, don't give a shit about cable management, and don't have leds backlighting everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          I just use a cheap wired keyboard.. I've never seen the need to go wireless with that. I do love my wireless mouse though, especially with the side buttons for back and forward. But it's cheap too..

If course, my junk will never be on r/battlestations but that's ok. I do not game, don't give a shit about cable management, and don't have leds backlighting everything.
                          Wireless is somewhat gimmicky for a keyboard, but necessary for a laptop mouse, especially if the laptop actually travels. A good keyboard and mouse are well worth expense imo, cheap clackity keyboards are downright annoying, as are unsmooth and inaccurate mice.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            Wireless is somewhat gimmicky for a keyboard, but necessary for a laptop mouse, especially if the laptop actually travels. A good keyboard and mouse are well worth expense imo, cheap clackity keyboards are downright annoying, as are unsmooth and inaccurate mice.
                            I paid $16 for my keyboard and have been pretty happy with it. It functions at least as well as a factory Dell keyboard (which I have several of too :P ). I've been using this compact keyboard for a few years, after I started having back issues when I still worked in an office. Believe it or not, as someone who almost always had my left hand on my keyboard and right on the mouse, it worked wonders.

This is it: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&psc=1&fpw=alm

Last edited by Chili; 12-09-2020, 01:19 PM.

Comment

This is the mouse I use, and love.. Again, I don't game, so I can't comment on that, but I've had it for about 3 years without issues. I even use it on the cushion next to me when sitting on the couch. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X