Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too painful for a Dallas vs. Filthydelphia thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too painful for a Dallas vs. Filthydelphia thread?

How much will the boys lose by?

What's the spread on points scored to sacks?

Comment

If I'm correct, the NFL is rigged. Since Daddy Jones has threatened to sue, The Boy's win this one, it makes for great T.V.

That said...

Boys - 17
      Filthydelphia - 49
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

^^^ lol...

I dont think we will score more than 10....who knows how many Shealges will put up...but they will win big...
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Nothing surprises me anymore when watching the NFL. It wouldn't be out of the ordinary to see the Boys play their best football of the year and kick some Feagles ass.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

The refs are the most important factor in the game now, with the actual players being a distant second. Could go either way for the 'Boys.

Comment

This is another game we shouldn't win. So Cowboys win

Boys - 35
              No Rings - 27

Then we get slaughtered by them in Philly at the end of the year when it doesn't matter anymore.

Comment

If Sean Lee is going to be out and Zeke gone. And we still have Chaz Green at LT. Add to that the coaching staff's inability to make adjustments. It's going the same thing you saw last week with Atlanta. Pummeled. Dak may end up getting hurt at some point if the idiotic coaching staff can't find a way to give him support. I hope Tyron Smith gets back in the game. Because Dak getting constantly sacked isn't going to work. Every team is going the exploit that left side until then.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                  The refs are the most important factor in the game now, with the actual players being a distant second. Could go either way for the 'Boys.
                  This and taking a knee fuck you vets are why attendance is in the shitter. Fuck your NFL for ruining the game.

Comment

Tank the season. Best case scenario is they squeak into the playoffs and get destroyed.

Tank it and draft better offensive lineman that can move faster than George Bush Sr.
                    Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

tank the season get good draft picks

Comment

It's gonna be a close one. The days of 52-17 are gone.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I fear for Dak and the protection he will have.
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                            Tank it and draft better offensive lineman that can move faster than George Bush Sr.
                            He moves fast enough to grab some butts!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                              The days of 52-17 are gone.
                              Lmfao
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                              X