No announcement yet.

One of my videos made it on Speed Society

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice. To be honest the title is misleading. We would much rather you have this tool then call us every time you lock yourself out of your car. I do always volunteer my professional window removal services. Have not had anyone take me up on that offer.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      Very nice. To be honest the title is misleading. We would much rather you have this tool then call us every time you lock yourself out of your car. I do always volunteer my professional window removal services. Have not had anyone take me up on that offer.
      The titles clickbait. If I hadn't named it like that it wouldn't have gotten 2million views in a few weeks.

Comment

you should put a hot woman holding the tool as the still for the video thumb as well. that always gets people to click. well so i am told.

Comment

Have you hugged someone today?
          17' Coyote | MGW | BMR | STEEDA | STAINLESS WORKS | E85 TUNED |

Comment

Good job...pretty neat
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

How much do you make in a video with 2MM views?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                I unlocked cars daily with The Big Easy at my old department. It was a nice service but a PITA. Glad I don't do that anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
                  I unlocked cars daily with The Big Easy at my old department. It was a nice service but a PITA. Glad I don't do that anymore.
                  I have help many with the ole coat hanger method. FD had some nice tools but would only come out in a emergency.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    How much do you make in a video with 2MM views?
                    $7,000 so far and counting(28 days). Iv made $11,600 off of my superglue video that has 7.4 million views so far.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                      you should put a hot woman holding the tool as the still for the video thumb as well. that always gets people to click. well so i am told.
                      Surprisingly that doesnt work anymore. Only to make a video viral is to have a clever click bait title due to YouTubes stupid algorithms.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                        $7,000 so far and counting(28 days). Iv made $11,600 off of my superglue video that has 7.4 million views so far.
                        Hell Yeah! Congrats man that's pretty badass. This Makes clickbait titles much more bearable.

Comment

bummer. that does explain most of the titles i see now.

the money part is great. did you have to register to make money? or they just contact you and ask where to send the check?

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                            bummer. that does explain most of the titles i see now.

the money part is great. did you have to register to make money? or they just contact you and ask where to send the check?
                            You start uploading and after youve had 10,000 views(total channel views) you can become a youTube Partner. Then you monetize your videos. I also have a Patreon account where people donate monthly, and I add Amazon affiliate links to some of my vids. I get 5-7% back on the Amazon links. Last months Amazon check(direct deposit or Amazon gift cards) was $1400.
                            YouTube direct deposits their money once a month into what ever account you give them.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                              The titles clickbait. If I hadn't named it like that it wouldn't have gotten 2million views in a few weeks.
                              Amazing how well the click bait title works, I might actually start that. Your regular information videos have modest hits, but those are insane.

Comment

Working...
                              X