No announcement yet.

Microwave alternatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Switch to a raw diet, don't cook anything. I did it for a week once just to try it. It's hard to get used too, but is actually pretty good. I never even thought about eating zucchini made into spaghetti before, it's surprisingly good. $15 spiralizer and your good to go!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
      Switch to a raw diet, don't cook anything. I did it for a week once just to try it. It's hard to get used too, but is actually pretty good. I never even thought about eating zucchini made into spaghetti before, it's surprisingly good. $15 spiralizer and your good to go!
      I want to go to that eventually. Supposedly that's the way to just melt the fat off your body in short order. A month or two of eating raw veggies, some fruit, and a bit of fish here and there. Right now I'm just eating healthy. I'd call that hardcore healthy.
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        I want to go to that eventually. Supposedly that's the way to just melt the fat off your body in short order. A month or two of eating raw veggies, some fruit, and a bit of fish here and there. Right now I'm just eating healthy. I'd call that hardcore healthy.
        It was pretty nice for me, as I'm diabetic and I did not have to take any insulin for most meals when eating raw veggies. Some have carbs, depending on what you eat, or add to them, but most of it for me was very little carbs.

This raw pad thai is fucking good!

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          Have you heard about using your dishwasher to cook food? I bet it works great.
          Works good for cleaning car parts and bathing cats too

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
            It was pretty nice for me, as I'm diabetic and I did not have to take any insulin for most meals when eating raw veggies. Some have carbs, depending on what you eat, or add to them, but most of it for me was very little carbs.

This raw pad thai is fucking good!
            http://allrecipes.com/recipe/220406/raw-pad-thai/
            Made this for dinner tonight, it was fucking good! I didn't take any insulin with it, sugar levels staying steady.
            Plenty left for tomorrow too

Comment

Working...
            X