Birria TAAAKOSSS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
    Also I know Hurtado's BBQ sells them, have not tried them there yet though as the only place has been Arlington
    I love hurtado's BBQ but the birria tacos weren't my personal favorite, not bad but not as good as the ones I've had from taco places.

Comment

Also I know Hurtado's BBQ sells them, have not tried them there yet though as the only place has been Arlington, but in the next month or so the Little Elm location will open up. Word is the tacos are legit, but I can vouch for the BBQ it is my 2nd favorite behind Hutchins.
      They got birra tacos at Hutchins? Last time I went it was at the one in McKinney
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
        They got birra tacos at Hutchins? Last time I went it was at the one in McKinney
        I believe he was saying that Hutchins is his favorite BBQ as it is mine.

But that Hurtados has some good Birra Tacos. I have not had the Birra tacos at Hurtados but the Birra Tacos at Vaqueros in Grapevine are legit and so far the best I've ever had.
        ANd at $5.00 a taco they better be...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Correct, my favorite BBQ is Hutchins with Hurtado a VERY close second... But no, to my knowledge no Birra at Hutchins. I am looking forward to trying them a Hurtado when it opens in Little Elm.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            I believe he was saying that Hutchins is his favorite BBQ as it is mine.

But that Hurtados has some good Birra Tacos. I have not had the Birra tacos at Hurtados but the Birra Tacos at Vaqueros in Grapevine are legit and so far the best I've ever had.
            ANd at $5.00 a taco they better be...
            Yeah Hurtados is some good BBQ, I like Hutchins but the one in McKinney...Frisco location did not impress me....There's new Hurtados opening up next month close to my town...cant wait....
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Correct, my favorite BBQ is Hutchins with Hurtado a VERY close second... But no, to my knowledge no Birra at Hutchins. I am looking forward to trying them a Hurtado when it opens in Little Elm.
              Yep...they are opening the 10th or 11th of next month! cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                Yeah Hurtados is some good BBQ, I like Hutchins but the one in McKinney...Frisco location did not impress me....There's new Hurtados opening up next month close to my town...cant wait....
                I've eaten at the Frisco location maybe 50 times total, always awesome... last Saturday after golf with buddies we went to McKinney and I gotta say it was just as awesome, literally couldn't tell the difference. The food was on point as usual, it's the same!

I hope Hurtados is the same way cause that's like 8 minutes from my house!
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I've eaten at the Frisco location maybe 50 times total, always awesome... last Saturday after golf with buddies we went to McKinney and I gotta say it was just as awesome, literally couldn't tell the difference. The food was on point as usual, it's the same!

I hope Hurtados is the same way cause that's like 8 minutes from my house!
                  Man I guess I need to give Frisco location another chance...yeah Hurtados will be 15 minute drive for me so I will probably be there a few times a month. Hope they have a bar area.

Comment

Working...
                  X