Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will it be functional?
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      Will it be functional?
      it already is. I have a vent on it now, this is just to push more air through the vent. it really helps keep dust and dirt out and lets you get fresh air while running on the track.

Comment

• What a hell of a day yesterday. Got the car up to Oklahoma for the Rally Sprint event. biggest track I've ever run at 1.3 miles. Car id great till it blew out a strut mount after like the 10th plus run with 4 different drivers. Here's my fastest pass of the day.

The wing lead to some hard laughs and potential new names for the car. the Subistang, the stangaru... it went on from there and everyone started calling the wing a "wang" so for the rest of the day I received glowing complements about my large wang. We are all large children in the end. here's a few snaps of the car I took while other people where turning laps. The wang is growing on me (lol) and I'm really liking the new color that the rest of the car will soon be, and the paint itself is much better and held up great. The valspar I used last time is garbage. anyway, now I need to order some strut bushings, and replace the front hubs, oh and I should really do an oil change. I have a race in Ennis in 3 weeks. sorry about the big pics of my wang.

Comment

• little behind the current timeline, but here's my newest video

Comment

• The latest video showed up on my Facebook feed.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
              The latest video showed up on my Facebook feed.
              cool! Hoping to start uploading a lot more soon.

Comment

• repaint process continues on the rally car. Oh by the way... I'm repainting the rally car.

did a little sanding on it this time, it still looks like a turd, but a little more of a polished turd.

Comment

• watcha ya going back with on paint?
                  Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

• I’m probably getting a dedicated rally car soon. If anyone wants a stock Subaru proven to do pretty well at this venue for a good price, I’m selling the stocker. It’s a non-turbo bugeye RS for less than market price.

Comment

• Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                      watcha ya going back with on paint?
                      Rustolium spray paint.

Comment

• Well I finally got a new video up.

Comment

• paint is almost done, still have to respray te meat ball's numbers, and the bottom trim back in the new orange. But I'm pretty happy about it.

Comment

• It’s looking way better! I’m going to get to do quite a bit of painting on my new rally project too.

Comment

• Anyone around here want to see another rallycross car thread?

Old car which is for sale.

Last edited by AnthonyS; 06-30-2022, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                                Anyone around here want to see another rallycross car thread?
                                yup!
                                WRX

Comment

Working...
                                X