No announcement yet.

Official Netflix streaming thread! Post up your picks and new stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FU Netflix. I know, I know, Disney plus will surely be no better but Netflix has lost its mind.

I checked the box for other and told them they were to liberal, PC, or woke, whichever they wanted to run with.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      FU Netflix. I know, I know, Disney plus will surely be no better but Netflix has lost its mind.

I checked the box for other and told them they were to liberal, PC, or woke, whichever they wanted to run with.
      the foreign subtitled crap that i have to weed through gets on my nerves! i'll usually buy a month or two of Netflix and then cancel for something else

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Just finished a comedy series that is originally on Tru TV, I'm Sorry. Funny as hell! 2 seasons, worth a watch!

The cash up the butt had me LMAO, literally!

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
            This was a good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
              just finished a comedy series that is originally on tru tv, i'm sorry. Funny as hell! 2 seasons, worth a watch!

the cash up the butt had me lmao, literally!
              going to have to check this one out.

Comment

• Dolemite is my name was a pretty decent flick!

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  This was a good one.
                  Agreed. I want to dislike Ryan Reynolds, but I end up enjoying everything he does. I mean, I loved Deadpool from concept, but the other stuff just seems odd yet his delivery is just a good mix of humor and action with a little bit of drama. I hope they do a few more of these. Write that down...

Comment

• This just came out in November. Pretty damn good, has actual interview audio with Carroll, produced by Adam Carolla, etc.

Comment

• I usually hate dubbed flicks, but Money Heist is actually worth watching. 4 Parts (or seasons), but definitely a good binge. It is kind of stupid at times, with how things work out, but, like most shows, it is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                        I usually hate dubbed flicks, but Money Heist is actually worth watching. 4 Parts (or seasons), but definitely a good binge. It is kind of stupid at times, with how things work out, but, like most
                        shows, it is what it is.
                        Money Heist is pretty good. Netflix has put a lot of effort into getting dubbed stuff to feel seamless, and they've done a good job on this one. They even changed the English voice actors before season 3 (better skilled) so they went back and re-dubbed seasons 1 and 2 with those new people just to make it more 'believable'

The company is betting that better English versions of international hits like “Money Heist” will inspire more Americans to watch them.

Comment

• The Platform

The premise sounded stupid but after watching the trailer I'm intrigued

Inside a vertical prison system, inmates are assigned to a level and forced to ration food from a platform that moves between the floors.
                          Directed by Galder Gaztelu-Urrutia, The Platform is a twisted social allegory about mankind at its darkest and hungriest.

Last edited by hxbernal; 04-19-2020, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
                            The premise sounded stupid but after watching the trailer I'm intrigued

Inside a vertical prison system, inmates are assigned to a level and forced to ration food from a platform that moves between the floors.
                            Directed by Galder Gaztelu-Urrutia, The Platform is a twisted social allegory about mankind at its darkest and hungriest.

It's in spanish btw but with subtitles

It was in english, fair, and the ending was not great. Plus he volunteered so why was it a prison system? More like a giant experiment.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                              It was in english, fair, and the ending was not great. Plus he volunteered so why was it a prison system? More like a giant experiment.
                              Watched it last night. Good flick except for the ending.

Was surprised to see Caitlyn Jenner make an appearance and even more shocked when he exposed himself

Comment

• I just finished the Aaron Hernandez story. That was pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                                X