$3.8 billion emergency funding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $3.8 billion emergency funding

The White House on Tuesday will request $3.8 billion from Congress in emergency funding to deal with an influx of unaccompanied minors from Central America
    When did he ask for the emergency funding to take care of our VETS?
    class joke
    {
    private:
    char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
    double Peas, Carrots;
    string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
    };

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
    When did he ask for the emergency funding to take care of our VETS?
    That is never going to happen. Reagan was the last president that did anything to help the VA and that was probably only because Oliver Stone and Tom Cruise made a movie about how bad it sucked (Born on the Fourth of July). It's been corrupt and scandal ridden since it's inception.

The immigration problem is in the news now and it's 100% Obama's baby. He has to do something before CNN starts showing all of the diseased and starving children sitting in detention facilities, in American cities.

Comment

Why are we going to spend hundreds of millions to feed, clothe, and care for illegal immigrants and then spend hundreds of millions more to send them back to their Central American nation only to have them try again to get here? We are spending way too much already. There are taxpaying American citizens that can't afford to send their kids to college, but we're helping those breaking the law to be here.

I hate to be an ass, but we need to put the National Guard and other armed forces on the border. Then, we need to give anyone caught here either already here or in the process of crossing a protein bar and a bottle of water. We tell them good luck and use the business end of a rifle to point them where they need to start walking. I'm tired of my rights being trampled and my family paying the bill.

Comment

Bullets don't cost that much.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
          Why are we going to spend hundreds of millions to feed, clothe, and care for illegal immigrants and then spend hundreds of millions more to send them back to their Central American nation only to have them try again to get here? We are spending way too much already. There are taxpaying American citizens that can't afford to send their kids to college, but we're helping those breaking the law to be here.

I hate to be an ass, but we need to put the National Guard and other armed forces on the border. Then, we need to give anyone caught here either already here or in the process of crossing a protein bar and a bottle of water. We tell them good luck and use the business end of a rifle to point them where they need to start walking. I'm tired of my rights being trampled and my family paying the bill.
          Because Obama doesn't give a fuck what you think. He opened the borders, He will clothe these children, He will make them citizens, and you will pay for all of it.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Because Obama doesn't give a fuck what you think. He opened the borders, He will clothe these children, He will make them citizens, and you will pay for all of it.
            And they will vote democratic ......
            07 GT500
            05 SRT10
            88 turbocoupe T-bird
            93 Cobra
            86 coupe
            Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
              And they will vote democratic ......
              Actually it's more likely they'll be in prison. However they'll be going to states that vote democratic and will be counted as part of the population. Even though they probably won't ever legally vote they'll still help states keep electoral votes and help add representatives to the house. Not to mention thousands of federal jobs to watch them, plus money to build the prisons.

Comment

I don't even want to know what it's gonna be like 10 15 yrs from now. God help this country

Comment

Update: He altered it and now wants 4.2 billion
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

It may take a nuke/dirty bomb type thing coming across the border before anyone considers really securing the damned thing.

I know - sea ports are still there...etc...etc, but they'll rape us flying in country courtesy of the TSA - but just let thousands mosey across the border.

No one thinks about the security risks, it's all about the "poor Mexican trying to work." Generally no one cared when it was just hard working Mexicans coming across - now we care since a lot are criminals, the drug cartels do what they want and September 11th, 2001 shows that terrorist can and will give us a black eye.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

As long as people keep doing drugs Mexico will remain a shithole.

Comment

Working...
                      X