No announcement yet.

Did Dan go to the cruise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im all about taking my truck and trailer. I know there will be faster street cars than my trailer race car. and thats cool with me. I still make it home witb my ac blowing and radio on.

To all the fast street cars that drive them to the track, mad props to you taking those risks.

Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
    Nah.. Fuk the butter pass the hot sauce

Lol, no hot sauce here. just butter

Comment

• Originally posted by Cmarsh View Post
      Sorry, I can't recall a setup exactly like that...which we have built into a track car with an auto. I remember a single 76mm t4 car we tuned with a 6spd that made over 1000rw hp, but most setups we actually build are twins...since the kit we developed and are known for is a twin kit. We have a car with twin gt35r's in a car like yours that's gone 5.6's @ 13x mph, but it has ported heads an cams....so I guess it doesn't make the cut

Hot damn, i wasnt even aware a 76mm could take you over the 1000rwhp mark.

I know i dont have turbo cams, but it sure would be nice knowing my motor could make that kind of scratch with a good 76mm.

I have everything done for a power adder that can be done except the damn power adder itself, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
        I see the family resemblance.

Comment

• All this talk makes me miss my slow chet!
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0 n it View Post
            Who wants to race a slow coupe for a coupla hundred this Saturday? I wouldn't mind bustin up that new 5.slow
            Can't make it this Saturday but I'm still interested. Let's set something up.
            2004 Cobra
            www.boostedgt.com
            www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
              Aww Chet!

Comment

You are too fast for that car. I wouldnt hold your breath waiting for the race. It isnt going to happen.

Comment

Yea what Samantha said, you'd have us covered by 10 football fields

Comment

Working...
                  X