X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loo
    Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    Now that’s an SVO story!
    If you're familiar with how Dallas runs calls you would understand how practical a story that also is. Dallas is not going to show up for a BMV and I'm more interested in teaching someone a lesson then I am sending them to jail.

Edit: I have a friend who thinks the way I do. Not too long ago he caught somebody up to no good, beat them down, zip tied them, threw them in the trunk of his car, then drove all the way down to the Buc-ee's in Temple, took a left, drove about 20 miles out in the country and dropped the guy in a field.
    Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 06-07-2019, 03:22 PM.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Did he died?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        Did he died?
        No. He just had to make it back to Denton after getting the shit kicked out of him.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          waited for the police to confirm good shoot
          I can see it now. They show up, look it over, and say "Yeah looks good." And drive off.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            I can see it now. They show up, look it over, and say "Yeah looks good." And drive off.
            They typically see me and say "Oh no, not again!" and then they make me clean up the mess. They even have a pre filled out form for my shootings. I just have to sign the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              They typically see me and say "Oh no, not again!" and then they make me clean up the mess. They even have a pre filled out form for my shootings. I just have to sign the bottom.
              You’re a notary, right? You can just sign your own shit all day!
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I recently had a road raging wet back follow me into a parking lot at one of my commercial accounts. He jumped out wanting to fight and I just turned my dogs loose on him. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. The guy was about five foot one and a hundred and ten pounds so I could have whooped him anyway.

Situational awareness wasn't a big deal the circumstance I'm describing.
                Not that I'm one to get into a road rage fit and I love animals, but if you had turned your dogs loose on me I would have shot your dogs.

Having lived in the hood pretty much all my life. And earlier in my life had some semi nice cars with stereo systems in them, I learned situational awareness early on. Never go home when being followed. Helps to live close to the DPD Southwest Station, I would just drive into the parking lot and they would go away. Always keep plenty of room when coming to a stop. Doors always locked and gun and cell phone ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                  Not that I'm one to get into a road rage fit and I love animals, but if you had turned your dogs loose on me I would have shot your dogs.
                  In the instance I was describing I had a .357 in my hand and the man's hands were empty. Had he displayed a weapon of any sort he would have been shot as soon as I lined up the shot. The lot I was in has a bunch of cameras so my butt would have been covered from a legal aspect.

I like my dogs and would not risk their loss.

Comment

In the instance I was describing I had a .357 in my hand and the man's hands were empty. Had he displayed a weapon of any sort he would have been shot as soon as I lined up the shot. The lot I was in has a bunch of cameras so my butt would have been covered from a legal aspect.

I like my dogs and would not risk their loss.
                    Still an idiot dick move that would have gotten you in trouble and your dogs possible killed. Who had the worse rage? You or the other guy? And you having a gun out and you still sending the dog? Idiot.

Comment

Still an idiot dick move that would have gotten you in trouble and your dogs possible killed. Who had the worse rage? You or the other guy? And you having a gun out and you still sending the dog? Idiot.
                      What would you prefer that someone do to you if you cross a line and are threatening unwarranted violence? Get shot 5 times in the chest with a .357mag or get chased back into your truck by two dogs?

I saw the man's keys hit the ground when he got out of his truck so I wasn't worried about him running over my dogs.

Comment

What would you prefer that someone do to you if you cross a line and are threatening unwarranted violence? Get shot 5 times in the chest with a .357mag or get chased back into your truck by two dogs?

I saw the man's keys hit the ground when he got out of his truck so I wasn't worried about him running over my dogs.
                        You said you were bigger than him, you sicced two dogs on him, and you had a gun in your hand. Now you sound like the aggressor.

Comment

You said you were bigger than him, you sicced two dogs on him, and you had a gun in your hand. Now you sound like the aggressor.
                          I have control of my own actions and can not control how others behave. Did you miss the part where I said he was road raging and followed me into a parking lot?When someone aggressively comes after me I respond accordingly. I had no way to judge the man's size until he exited his truck and I already had the gun in my hand. After looking him over and deciding that he wasn't a really serious threat I stepped aside and let my dogs chase him. Maybe he learned a lesson and he will not try to cause harm to others when he has a tantrum in public.

Comment

I have control of my own actions and can not control how others behave. Did you miss the part where I said he was road raging and followed me into a parking lot?When someone aggressively comes after me I respond accordingly. I had no way to judge the man's size until he exited his truck and I already had the gun in my hand. After looking him over and deciding that he wasn't a really serious threat I stepped aside and let my dogs chase him. Maybe he learned a lesson and he will not try to cause harm to others when he has a tantrum in public.
                            If someone else saw just that part of it without knowing what precipitated it, you would still look like the bad guy. Other part of that is he gets your dogs to the other side of his truck and whips out a shotgun and kills your dogs and holds you back at your vehicle until the police arrive and see how that plays out in court.

Comment

If someone else saw just that part of it without knowing what precipitated it, you would still look like the bad guy. Other part of that is he gets your dogs to the other side of his truck and whips out a shotgun and kills your dogs and holds you back at your vehicle until the police arrive and see how that plays out in court.
                              Big word if. If, if, if, but it didn't, didn't, didn't.

Tell you what, you handle your business your way and I'll handle my business my way. So far my way has worked pretty darn well.

Comment

Big word if. If, if, if, but it didn't, didn't, didn't.

Tell you what, you handle your business your way and I'll handle my business my way. So far my way has worked pretty darn well.
                                You know what, your absolutely right. But I'll add that your reputation on here is well deserved and still intact. Thanks for not letting us down

Comment

Working...
                                X