• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get the black out vents for the hood, it will look better

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
      Is that a plastic snap-on option or something?

Oh yeah, and can anyone confirm who the exhaust person on the board is? This car needs exhaust, soon!

Comment

Unless you're prepared for obnoxiously loud, do not do the muffler deletes. Especially with an off road X. I'm right down the road, you can come by and hear mine, but it is seriously loud.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          Is that a plastic snap-on option or something?

Oh yeah, and can anyone confirm who the exhaust person on the board is? This car needs exhaust, soon!
          Big Worm Graphix does them, in vinyl. Looks pretty good, especially in CF.

Comment

Nice ride Rob!

Comment

Damn nice Rob. Im loving the color.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Gorgeous ride... Love the whole look minus the wheels. Never been a big mustang fan but this one is tits!!

Comment

You definitely gotta have it green!
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

NICE!!! congratulations. i've only had my GT for two weeks and i still can't stop staring at it,
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post

Comment

Thanks everyone, I'm really digging the color of this car.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        They are only $25, I ordered us both a pair!

I think if it was a vert, I might get them, but not on this one.

Now I need some idea's for black or black/polished rims for it.
                        I liked these Ford has as an option/upgrade and also the Brembo rims.

Comment

The Brembo wheels are growing on me, but I still don't like them much. Those other ones are dog ugly! Don't know why almost all the modern Mustang wheels look like shit.

Comment

I think with the color of the car, either the grey Brembo or black looks best. If I was ordering the Stang from Ford, I woulda went with the Brembo rims, but this one was on the lot, so no wheel choices.

Comment

Good choice! I love my 13. I put the 2013 GT500 Axlebacks on mine. Sounds great, no drone. Get dirty past 4k RPMs. Looks great/different too.

Comment

Another nice looking 5.0 on the board. I'd pick up the same set of wheels as Danny and call it a day.

Comment

Working...
                                X