Die Hard 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Die Hard 5

Has a director. Read several articles, John Moore will be it, though this one just says he is still being considered.

After going through a long search, "Die Hard 5" is finally closing in to naming its director. Breaking the news was Deadline which reported that "Max Payne" helmer John Moore is currently in final negotiation with 20th Century Fox for the role behind the lens for the fifth film in the action franchise.

Moore was not the only candidate who was considered to replace Noam Murro, who exited the project after he's tapped for "300: Battle of Artemisia". Previously, the studio have short-listed several other names, including "Fast Five" director Justin Lin, "Drive" helmer Nicolas Refn, and "Attack the Block" filmmaker Joe Cornish.

Expected to be shot in Russia, "Die Hard 5" will serve as the follow-up to "Live Free or Die Hard" which was released in 2007. Bruce Willis is set to reprise his role as John McClane before working on "Red 2", a sequel to 2010's "Red" which is still looking for its director.

Rumor has it, Summit Entertainment is eyeing "The Crazies" helmer Breck Eisner for "Red 2". Eiser himself has been considered to take on the directing seat since director Robert Schwentke, who was previously being rumored to helm "Red 2", is currently busy working on "R.I.P.D." which stars Ryan Reynolds and Jeff bridges.

Will there be an allen?

Comment

After the way the last one went, I'm more interested in RED 2. But I'm going to see them both.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
        Will there be an allen?
        Or FBI Agent Johnson?
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          After the way the last one went, I'm more interested in RED 2. But I'm going to see them both.

Hell, I thought it was decent. Much better than the pile of crap part 3 was.

Comment

I disagree. I liked the third better. The fourth was okay, but didn't meet my high expectations.
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              I disagree. I liked the third better. The fourth was okay, but didn't meet my high expectations.
              This.

I didn't latch on to the 4th like I did the first 3. Maybe because I felt like I was being sold an Apple computer in some downlow way.

Comment

5? lol. The last one I saw was Die Hard 2.

Comment

Well, welcome to the party, pal!
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    Hell, I thought it was decent. Much better than the pile of crap part 3 was.
                    Fucking retard.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                      Fucking retard.
                      Says the guy that started this thread:

So my roommate said he was gonna be out for the night and he'd see me in a few days. I was almost asleep when I heard the door open and a bunch of noise afterwards. Didn't know what the fuck was going on. Made my way down stairs and ninja'd my way to the bathroom. Well, he walked out and I had my P32 next to his face. He kinda

Be still my heart.

Comment

Speaking of...did you actually see any of them, or just interviews about them?
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Says the guy that started this thread:

So my roommate said he was gonna be out for the night and he'd see me in a few days. I was almost asleep when I heard the door open and a bunch of noise afterwards. Didn't know what the fuck was going on. Made my way down stairs and ninja'd my way to the bathroom. Well, he walked out and I had my P32 next to his face. He kinda

Be still my heart.
                          I thought somebody was breaking into my house. Your point? Didn't you go ape-shit on a car because somebody stole something from Auto-Zone?

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                            I thought somebody was breaking into my house. Your point? Didn't you go ape=shit on a car because somebody stole something from Auto-Zone?

Dude, no one wants to steal your crappy CDs of bands no one has ever heard of .

Comment

Dude, no one wants to steal your crappy CDs of bands no one has ever heard of .
                              Coming from movie hipster #1.

Comment

Working...
                              X