Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• B-25 tail section
      Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• List of Teddy Roosevelt and his son's kills on one safari in 1909.

Comment

• the motorcycle guys one is awesome. self check out is always a gamble.

i never watched the show, but the commercials alone let you know that is dead on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              List of Teddy Roosevelt and his son's kills on one safari in 1909.

Newb fail

Comment

• Hi-Po trash cans spotted in Plano

I think he's got me by 25+ HP...

Comment

• Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                  Newb fail
                  Maybe it just wasn't a successful hunt?

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                    Maybe it just wasn't a successful hunt?
                    Didn't see hunt guide on list. Didnt get time to take a picture but passed a f350 with plates that had f3 fiddy on it.

Comment

• These damn fly traps work great! There has to be at least 3 inches of dead flies in this, in less than a month!

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                        These damn fly traps work great! There has to be at least 3 inches of dead flies in this, in less than a month!

Info?
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                          Info?
                          You can get them at Home Depot, they work but they begin to smell absolutely terrible.. you can spray the actual bag with insecticide and when they land on it, they die.. wait until maggots start breeding inside lol

I feel like they kinda do work, but also attract more flies to the area as they smell like a dead animal.
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• That one time a squirrel got into the old fashioned bug zapper

Neighbor when I was a kid had a big as bug zapper from the 80's. Every once in awhile that thing would disintegrate a june bug or something with a loud POW!!
                            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                              You can get them at Home Depot, they work but they begin to smell absolutely terrible.. you can spray the actual bag with insecticide and when they land on it, they die.. wait until maggots start breeding inside lol

I feel like they kinda do work, but also attract more flies to the area as they smell like a dead animal.
                              Dammit....double edge sword
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post

Yea, you've got to set that shit up across the yard from where you'll be. We had a bad fly problem a couple years ago and this made a world of difference.
                                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
                                X