• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milwaukee Bucks!
    Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

One of the shittiest teams for sure.. Spurs want Irving and George from what I've read
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Just thought I'd resurrect this thread. So what do y'all think of all the moves the Mavs have made recently?

Comment

I like the move if Porzingas can come back from injury fine. I wonder who our starting center will be in the future and if they will get rid of Harrison Barnes cause I think his role will diminish next year.
          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

They need to stop trying to win games and get another solid draft pick. They can possibly have a big 3
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

More moves for the Mavs as Branes is sent to Sacramento, they win another game, and Luka gets another triple double.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                They need to stop trying to win games and get another solid draft pick. They can possibly have a big 3
                They got rid of Harrison Barnes for more cap space to hopefully get that 3rd player to make a big 3. I mean hell, look what they got for HB---basically a rookie scoring 6.7ppg and Z-bo.
                2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                  They got rid of Harrison Barnes for more cap space to hopefully get that 3rd player to make a big 3. I mean hell, look what they got for HB---basically a rookie scoring 6.7ppg and Z-bo.
                  Looks like Z Bo got waived and Jackson will be held on for a while. Also because they got two players for Barnes, they had to waive an additional player and Salah Mejri was left standing when the music stopped. Good guy but he hasn't played much this year with the the Jordan signing on and the emergence of Maxi as a more serviceable 5 and a better outside shooter. When Jordan got traded, Salah got more playing time but had to go with the latest trade.

This summer is going to be pretty interesting to see what moves the Mavs make as they are in full rebuilding mood. Hope Dirk sticks around for another season to see it through and possible play with a highly European team if they also get Vucevic.

Comment

Figured this is as good of a time as any to update this old thread. Great ending to Dirk's career with his last home game. Scoring the first 10 points and 30 points overall. Saw so many friends at the game tonight including a few from DFWM.

Comment

Went to the game Friday night and it was crazy every time he touched the ball.

Class act. Will miss watching him play.
                      Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Yeah he will be missed...that just tells us that we are getting older.

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                          Went to the game Friday night and it was crazy every time he touched the ball.

Class act. Will miss watching him play.
                          Hey, I was there Friday too. It was crazy everytime he touched the ball. I sat in Sec. 113.
                          We should have a decent team next season we showed flashes this year, if we can get the big men to play some defense under the net next we might be good enough for the playoffs next year.
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That was special to watch last night. I had a good feeling that it was going to be his last home game. After 5 minutes you could tell something was different.

The after the game ceremonies was great with his idols that he looked up to in the NBA being there. I'm pretty sure he made it known up the food chain to have all of that planned. Glad that no one leaked it out hours before hand.

Now I wonder when my guy Vince Carter is going to retire. No I'm not comparing the two. However I wonder if he'll play another season or not. Both were in the 1998 NBA Draft.
                            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Glad the Spurs did a tribute to him....well done

Comment

Welp...I think Dallas picking 5-7

Comment

Working...
                                X