Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never met him but he came across as a stand up guy from his posts, RIP
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
    Originally Posted By: Polska
    I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• I had a few choice paragraphs typed up for her, but all I can hear is Luis telling me not to do it, because she isn't worth it.

I wish he could have seen that his life wasn't worth her.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Rip
        2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
        2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

• I'm not going to make any assumptions about who did what. My thoughts are with his family, his children, and everyone else affected by this. I hope he found peace.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Photobucket appears to be down or I would post some pics.
            03 cobra

Comment

• RIP, Luis! This is terrible.

Comment

• I didn't know he had kids

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  I never met him other than here on the board. Always sorry to lose a board member. It is compounded to lose an officer too.
                  My thoughts exactly, very sad to hear. RIP
                  "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                  http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                  Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                  Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                  http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                  www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    I had a few choice paragraphs typed up for her, but all I can hear is Luis telling me not to do it, because she isn't worth it.

I wish he could have seen that his life wasn't worth her.

He and I had that convo a couple of times over the last year. I wish he would have called me last night. Honestly when I woke up this morning and saw he changed his status to single again I just kind of shook my head and hoped for the best for him. I really didn't even think it was a big deal at all since they were always going back and forth. Still feel like I had the wind knocked out of me. Such a great guy. Always easy to make laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      He and I had that convo a couple of times over the last year. I wish he would have called me last night. Honestly when I woke up this morning and saw he changed his status to single again I just kind of shook my head and hoped for the best for him. I really didn't even think it was a big deal at all since they were always going back and forth. Still feel like I had the wind knocked out of me. Such a great guy. Always easy to make laugh.
                      When I was talking to Jose earlier, I told him that I have never been put in that position over a relationship. I know you have been through a difficult time Eric and Im glad you had shared what you had been through with him.
                      We humans do strange things when our backs are against the wall...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• RIP didn't know him personally but always read his post daily.

Comment

• terrible news, R.I.P. I can't find his FB page? I have searched using his name and Carrollton PD but no results. Can someone post his page link? Nothing on google yet either.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              What the? Rip

He was a good guy on here. Never met him personally but he will be missed.
                              This...

Same for me, never met the guy but exchanged some PM's and he seemed like a great guy.
                              GIFSoup

Comment

• I never friended him on fb, so I can't see any of what is being said.
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X