Kodi TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    it's clunky, slow, locks up, etc. Sometimes it takes 15 tries to find a decent quality version of a show/movie to play. Half of the streaming sports stuff is pure crap.

I'll just stick to Plex and my downloader getting the stuff I want. I can have just about anything I want in less than 24 hours from the time it aired anyways.
    Sports do suck on it, but since I started using Exodus, movies and TV have been high-quality content on the first try almost every time.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
      Sports do suck on it, but since I started using Exodus, movies and TV have been high-quality content on the first try almost every time.
      There is a newer add on I started using for sports. I've had far better luck with it than I have with SportsDevil, and others. I'll have to check tonight as I can't remember the name.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Better than netflix? What's the comparison?
        WH

Comment

i tried kodi on the computer! it sucks and the interface blows

i found this! seems like the same thing

Comment

My Kodi sucks now. Nothing seems to work on the Firestick. Is everyone else still up and running?

Comment

I've heard the sites that host most of the content for Kodi and the like, are being taken down all over the place. If you're able to sideload android apps on your firestick, you might try this, I hear it's pretty good, but I don't use it.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                My Kodi sucks now. Nothing seems to work on the Firestick. Is everyone else still up and running?
                Mine was as of last night, but is extremely slow. Constantly stopping to buffer, and even the menus take a long time to load. Not sure when this started, I've been out of town the last 10 days or so.

Comment

I have OpenElec Kodi on a Raspbery Pi 3 and was having slow buffering problems this past weekend as well, even on Exodus.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Mine was as of last night, but is extremely slow. Constantly stopping to buffer, and even the menus take a long time to load. Not sure when this started, I've been out of town the last 10 days or so.
                    I haven't used ours in weeks.

Comment

I just fired up a 1080P stream of Rogue One on Exodus. This was on my PC though. With the firestick I've deleted all but about 5 add ons and it seems to work better. It does take a while to find a working stream of the Blacklist though.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                        It does take a while to find a working stream of the Blacklist though.
                        It's just as well. Blacklist jumped the shark after she had the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          It's just as well. Blacklist jumped the shark after she had the baby.
                          haha, yep

Comment

Hmmm, Haven't checked Kodi\Exodus on the Shield since Thursday night. (out of town)

I guess I should check...

Seems to be an update here:
                            http://koditips.com/kodi-exodus-not-...here-for-info/

There has been an increased number of reports about users finding few or no links in Exodus when running Kodi 16.1 and earlier. The reason for this is because file hosts are switching to SSL encryption (Https addresses) and Kodi 16.1 doesn’t not support SSL. There will be no fix for this and if you have Kodi 17 or 17.1, you should see all of the links that Exodus pulls back fine.

Comment

No problems for me as of last night at least.

Comment

None for me either. Phoenix is better than Exodus IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X