No announcement yet.

Here you go you dumbs$%&#@

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do these fucking idiots keep COMING from!? We should make a few threads mandatory reading to anyone attempting to sign up so that they know if you come in here and show your ass we're going to fuck with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      Where do these fucking idiots keep COMING from!? We should make a few threads mandatory reading to anyone attempting to sign up so that they know if you come in here and show your ass we're going to fuck with you.
      It's like whack-a-waterhead around here.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Where do these fucking idiots keep COMING from!? We should make a few threads mandatory reading to anyone attempting to sign up so that they know if you come in here and show your ass we're going to fuck with you.
        Its even more amusing BC Craig's been on here and then old board years before you

Comment

LOL... as if you've never dropped your drawers in a thread...

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
            Grammar
            I stand corrected. King you are well uh.... The King

Good Morning! btw

Comment

I knew what was coming when I joined, however, no mention was ever made that some people will even violate Terms of Service to gain an angle. So yes, we are in agreement that there should be ground rules for all that are mandatory reading.

Good morning to you as well!

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                Its even more amusing BC Craig's been on here and then old board years before you
                That's not entirely true, Craig joined 04/05 at Canada. So if Racrcar didn't fudge his join date then hes been here longer than Craig...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  That's not entirely true, Craig joined 04/05 at Canada. So if Racrcar didn't fudge his join date then hes been here longer than Craig...
                  Craig (whoknows4077) was on the old board back in 01ish, i used to party down at his place in B/CS back in the day. he was roommates with b1ake.

Comment

I joined in highschool back in 01. I am mainly a lurker but sometimes pop in for help or advice.

Btw remodel looks great kyle. Dont let the wife clutter up the new space with "stuff" hate how chicks do that but gives places like hobby lobby a market.00

Comment

Craig (whoknows4077) was on the old board back in 01ish, i used to party down at his place in B/CS back in the day. he was roommates with b1ake.
                      I was not roommates with Blake. He just partied with us as he was in a dorm we were not. Btw blake if you read this my trans am so drug yours..... but I got beat by a 93 cobra (i broke) (we actuallyboth broke by the end of it if recall he had to be towed back to dfw). Ah goooood ol days of racing for fun. . What happened with that car? Best 93 cobra ive ever been drug by.
                      Last edited by Whoknows4077; 04-23-2015, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Oh OK, I thought you were talking about Craig (Chili).
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                          Grammar
                          Fuk grammers

Comment

Oh OK, I thought you were talking about Craig (Chili).
                            Nope but if the other craig is game 'll make swweeeetttt lovin to leah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whoknows4077 View Post
                              Nope but if the other craig is game 'll make swweeeetttt lovin to leah.
                              Nope.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                I knew what was coming when I joined, however, no mention was ever made that some people will even violate Terms of Service to gain an angle. So yes, we are in agreement that there should be ground rules for all that are mandatory reading.

Good morning to you as well!
                                You think we give a fuck what the terms of service says? We do what we want, admins, mods, and users alike. Welcome to the wild west, watch your asshole.

Comment

Working...
                                X