• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Lance Lynn posts? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      No Lance Lynn posts? lol
      I'm starting to think all the GMs in DFW are idolizing Al Davis and trying to be just like him.... so until this batch of GMs is fired, there isn't much to get excited about. Daniels is never going to put together a team worth watching. He's run it into the ground since Nolan left.

Comment

Trust me, the situation isn't nearly as bad as Pirates ownership. Right at the peak of good players they get traded for pocket lent & a pack of bubble gum in return. They spend what could be spread around on 1 high price worn out veteran. All profits from games are spent on the owners other business ventures, and all you have left is empty hopes and dreams.

Comment

If they trade Nomar Mazara and act like Joey Gallo is some up and coming super star. Then I won't devote a cent until they fire Jon Daniels
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            No Lance Lynn posts? lol
            He's a solid #3 or 4 starter, too bad he's #2 here. Thankfully JD didn't trade Leclerc or Profar. Too bad neither of them are catchers because that's a giant gaping hole in the roster right now.

Comment

Working...
            X