No announcement yet.

Anyone running Fitech?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any fuel mileage updates? Or system reliability issues?

I've started carb to efi swap research this week. Currently I'm leaning towards the MSD Atomic EFI since I already have an MSD distributor and 6AL box.

Comment

The holley sniper's software is the same or similar to the other holley offerings, once you get the usb interface. That's a big plus in my book.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I know this isn't the correct place to put this but I'm contemplating selling my FiTech kit if anyone is interested. I need to free up some $ and this is just not practical for me right now since I still have a list of things I want to get or do to the truck.

If anyone is interested I'll post up details.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
        --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Which kit and how much? I will never put another carb on an engine after flipping to fuel injection. It just works now, every time. No more modern fuel issues, still shitty mileage but that's a big block in an 18 foot car lol.

Comment

This one. And I think I could let it go for $1150. It's all brand new in the original boxes.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
            --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X