Hometown "Stuntman" With a bad idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
    I assume we are waiting for more pics.... if not, this is the worst post of the year! and it's january 1st
    Big Dad doesn't know how to put more than one pic in a post... either that or he think his post count matters.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      Big Dad doesn't know how to put more than one pic in a post... either that or he think his post count matters.
      Two reasons I do it

1) ..if you have ever been on dial up or have a air card, etc

When you stack pics on a post , it takes FOREVER to load them

2) I do it so that when someone quotes a pic ( see above) it doesn't quote like 15 other fucking pics , over and over and over

Don't care about post count, don't reply to every post like some do ..

Been on here for 6 years and see how many I have compared to others
      and, I DO indeed know how to post more than one pic ..
      Last edited by Big Dad; 01-01-2011, 05:08 PM. Reason: Sorry my connection isn't light speed, I'm the sticks

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
        Two reasons I do it

1) ..if you have ever been on dial up or have a air card, etc

When you stack pics on a post , it takes FOREVER to load them

2) I do it so that when someone quotes a pic ( see above) it doesn't quote like 15 other fucking pics , over and over and over

Don't care about post count, don't reply to every post like some do ..

Been on here for 6 years and see how many I have compared to others
        and, I DO indeed know how to post more than one pic ..
        Just giving you a hard time... nothing serious

Comment

Comment

I hate that shit too.

Comment

I found these pics on line and remembered the story , Tim Mcvay took them

It was about 1980-81 or so ( the chevettes are new? ) local Sioux Falls , South Dakota "stunt" man ..

TRIED to jump like 40 Chevettes ? I believe the idea was for the chute to pull him off the bike and float safely to the ground while the bike made the distance to complete his contract ?

Here is the good part, he made a deal with the sales mgr of Frank Stinson Chevrolet to borrow the cars, and they were not covered under insurance !

Here is "Jumpin John Holland"

Here is the weapon of choice , notice the Duct tape

And ... HE IS OFF !!

Believe the chute came out too early, although, I doubt it mattered ?

It was at about this point I turned to my friends and said, this is not going to end well

People really thought he could make it ? Not me.. he was doomed

Most of the damage seen here was his body cartwheeling over them ..serious

He had COUNTLESS broken bones, cuts, bruises..etc ..But, believe it not , the dumbass lived
              Originally posted by UserX View Post
              I hate that shit too.
              No shit! Me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                No shit! Me too.

Comment

lol @ the kid in the belly shirt... early 80's was a FINE time to be white trash! :cool:
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

WTF? Did they not have t-shirts in the 80's?

Comment

These stunt folks that live through this stuff really should be helmet salesman. They prove that helmets save lives w/o a doubt.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Well no wonder he didn't make it, he has a screw driver sticking out of the back of his head in the first pic!

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          lol @ the kid in the belly shirt... early 80's was a FINE time to be white trash! :cool:
                          Don't lie, that's you.

Comment

lol, my parents wouldn't let me be white trash, despite my best efforts
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

For the record.... I know how to respond to multi-pic-posts when I'm talking about a single pic. So, in the future do me a favor and don't assume I'm one of the schmucks who reply and do not edit. I don't "quote like 15 other fucking pics"....
                              Thanks for the assumption of my inclusion.

(Yes I'm picking nits and no you don't know me or my Ninja skilzz at forums. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just blaming you.)
                              God bless.
                              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

I found these pics on line and remembered the story , Tim Mcvay took them

It was about 1980-81 or so ( the chevettes are new? ) local Sioux Falls , South Dakota "stunt" man ..

TRIED to jump like 40 Chevettes ? I believe the idea was for the chute to pull him off the bike and float safely to the ground while the bike made the distance to complete his contract ?

Here is the good part, he made a deal with the sales mgr of Frank Stinson Chevrolet to borrow the cars, and they were not covered under insurance !

Here is "Jumpin John Holland"

Here is the weapon of choice , notice the Duct tape

And ... HE IS OFF !!

Believe the chute came out too early, although, I doubt it mattered ?

It was at about this point I turned to my friends and said, this is not going to end well

People really thought he could make it ? Not me.. he was doomed

Most of the damage seen here was his body cartwheeling over them ..serious

He had COUNTLESS broken bones, cuts, bruises..etc ..But, believe it not , the dumbass lived

It's unfortunate there is no after pic of said stunt person...

Comment

Working...
                                X