Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
      Just to be clear, the Glock owners are the ones on the ground needing their "safe" place.
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• I wouldn't think there would be much of a comparison. New technology vs old... new almost always wins. When its all done as it should be, granted.
        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          I wouldn't think there would be much of a comparison. New technology vs old... new almost always wins. When its all done as it should be, granted.
          To an extent maybe but a large majority of 1911 failures I've seen in person are weak wrist related.
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by dee View Post
            To an extent maybe but a large majority of 1911 failures I've seen in person are weak wrist related.
            must have been glock owners shooting them.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                        Wtf?

Comment

• Never had that happen but could see how it could. He was decapiping and didn't notice a .22 inside the case. Must have been a misfire.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by dee View Post
                            Wtf?
                            Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Never had that happen but could see how it could. He was decapiping and didn't notice a .22 inside the case. Must have been a misfire.
                            Yup, guy on a reloading forum said he was decapping after tumbling and that came out. Said it scared the shit out of him

Comment

• "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X