Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    I like your style.
    Tell me if you think I am wrong. Biden basically gave Pennsylvania to Trump last night with his whole "prove it" thing in regard to fracking. What a fucking moron.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Tell me if you think I am wrong. Biden basically gave Pennsylvania to Trump last night with his whole "prove it" thing in regard to fracking. What a fucking moron.
      Anyone that is still thinking about voting for lyin’ and hidin’ Biden should rethink their entire life. Democrat or not, he is a known liar, known fraudster, and hasn’t done a good thing for the USA in 47 years of politics. I’ve never been a huge Trump fan but 100% he gets my vote over Biden. At least DJT loves America!

Comment

I said that because you said it perfect and I agree with you 100%. However for me it’s about escaping these Democrat ran states which is exactly what I did. I got laid off two months ago. My family and I said fuck it and bounced to a nice red state that is way cheaper cost of living and got a lot of land. 4 hours to the Smokies, 4 hours to Pensacola, 4 to Nashville. Got a nice severance and just moved. It was a blessing in disguise. Wolf really fucked this beautiful state up. I refuse to pay the ridiculous taxes and have to live in a liberal enclave. Pittsburgh has gotten so bad. The mayor is in a competition to see if he can out Deblasio, Deblasio.

Comment

I said that because you said it perfect and I agree with you 100%. However for me it’s about escaping these Democrat ran states which is exactly what I did. I got laid off two months ago. My family and I said fuck it and bounced to a nice red state that is way cheaper cost of living and got a lot of land. 4 hours to the Smokies, 4 hours to Pensacola, 4 to Nashville. Got a nice severance and just moved. It was a blessing in disguise. Wolf really fucked this beautiful state up. I refuse to pay the ridiculous taxes and have to live in a liberal enclave. Pittsburgh has gotten so bad. The mayor is in a competition to see if he can out Deblasio, Deblasio.
          Awesome on you for making good out of tough times. I’m working on similar things for my family too. Your location sounds nice.

Comment

You’re closer and warmer to Texas.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I am going to be a negative nancy and say the democrat propaganda machine is too strong this time. I dont think Trump will take a few key states.

The whole 3+ weeks of mail-in voting is going to be a game changer as traditionally the left is too lazy to vote on election day.

I hope i'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                I am going to be a negative nancy and say the democrat propaganda machine is too strong this time. I dont think Trump will take a few key states.

The whole 3+ weeks of mail-in voting is going to be a game changer as traditionally the left is too lazy to vote on election day.

I hope i'm wrong.
                We already know: 1. Voter fraud is real. 2. It is mostly in blue areas.

What we don’t know is how rampant the fraud is, or how much fraud is needed to swing the results. Rest assured the Dems have no moral compass and will try to steal any voting site they can. The only way to combat this is large voter turnout such that the winning side has a large margin.

Remember all the models saying Trump wins huge in election day but the mail in ballots swing it to Biden? Well mathematically it’s a pure 50/50 chance on any ballot. The only way this model can be valid is massive planned voter fraud.

If Trump has a huge lead on election night, and mail in ballots should be 50/50 then his lead should hold.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  What we don’t know is how rampant the fraud is, or how much fraud is needed to swing the results.
                  We have a really good idea: They wouldn't be doing it if they didn't have to. Thankfully it's getting exposed more and more, and their time doing it seems to be drawing to a close. I'm sure they've done all the necessary calculations to know that if they don't lie, cheat, and steal, they don't win. This means no voter fraud, no democrat. A republican instead.

Sure they'll win where the retards, weirdos, mentally ill, depraved, and the lazy are in great abundance. But those places are few and far between compared to where average joe lives. The guy who just wants to live in peace and get to keep most of his money. So they have to commit fraud or lose.
                  WH

Comment

The problem with Pa. is the Democratic population in the "burgh", Philly, Scranton, Reading and Erie. They historically control the outcome in Presidential Elections. The rest of the state is usually Red. Trump succeeded in the last Election because so many hated/ distrusted Hillary. Post-Election tabulation in those cities will prove either "Yea or Nay" over Biden's gaff! In talks with family and friends in Pa., one thing is very clear. The hatred for the Governor and the "IT" Dept of Health Head is big, and many have changed from Blue to Red.
                    Trump signs are starting to number more than Biden's in those historic Democratic strongholds. I sure hope the good people of Pa. vote out the idiots and re-elect Trump.
                    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Oh so true!! Best of Luck in your new home!!!
                      Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

I agree eventually it will, but for now don't pay attention to early polling. Same thing was reported last election which is why talking heads were saying Killary's chances were in the high 90th percentile of winning. The ones voting now are the liberal clowns who ain't got no job/ain't got shit to do.
                        At some point in time a liberal, charismatic anti-Christ will show up and swoon the masses. Dementia Joe ain't the one.

Comment

The poll surveyed 1,000 voters. How does anyone believe this is a large enough sample to tell us anything...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                              The poll surveyed 1,000 voters. How does anyone believe this is a large enough sample to tell us anything...
                              That's how survey statistics works though. Taking a survey of everyone is just called voting and that's next week.

Confidence interval = margin of error (this is the +/- on the results)
                              Confidence level = how "sure" you can be of the results (this tells you how often the respondent's answer will fall within the interval)
                              They had +/- interval of 3.22% in their results.

Take that, and do the math with a 95% confidence level, and they actually only needed to survey 926 out of the ~17,000,000 registered voters in Texas.

rough numbers

Comment

Working...
                              X