Couple life updates and a shameless plug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple life updates and a shameless plug

Life’s been pretty nuts lately, I’ve done a pretty shit job keeping up with all you fucks so here goes;

Started 2020 off with a no notice deployment, spent a couple months in Kuwait(ASS) pushed into Iraq, then got stuck in Kuwait coming back due to Covid.

Dad went to rehab for alcohol, it was starting to get pretty bad.

Had a 2 week quarantine after the 5 month deployment which leads us to

Baby #1 is due in February, still don’t know how the fuck I’m gonna raise a girl. Everything is going well with the pregnancy as far as baby’s health. The wife had been sick pretty much the whole time.

Dad got out and relapsed pretty hard. So my mom went, also for alcohol. She got clean, but going back to live with mr dad she is drinking again.

My dad went back. Hopefully they get their shit figured out.

But I get to deuce outta that situation as I’m going to SFAS in a couple days. So I get 21 days off of that

Shameless plug, if y’all have any baby shit you don’t need, or if you feel like helpin out on this baby registry here it is http://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/kerry.../23QOP7FAW6XU6
    Every little bit helps

Hopefully I can make it back this Christmas to see some of y’all
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Ben I'm super proud of you.
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Fight the good fight, dude. Congrats on the kid, and rememebr that you can't control or fix your parents, that's on them.
      Good luck on the SFAS, kick some ass.

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
        Ben I'm super proud of you.
        Hope all is well with you Matt, miss you bud
        Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        Fight the good fight, dude. Congrats on the kid, and rememebr that you can't control or fix your parents, that's on them.
        Good luck on the SFAS, kick some ass.
        Thanks man! I’m a little worried about the runs, I’m just gonna have to gut it out.
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          Hope all is well with you Matt, miss you bud

Thanks man! I’m a little worried about the runs, I’m just gonna have to gut it out.
          Miss you too man
          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Ben, yall are close enough that we should link up sooner than not. if you need something in the meantime hmu offline and we can make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
              Ben, yall are close enough that we should link up sooner than not. if you need something in the meantime hmu offline and we can make it happen.
              For sure dude, I (hopefully) will be at SFAS until nov 20. I’ll hit you up after for sure man

Comment

remember that you can't control or fix your parents, that's on them.
                That's the fucking truth.

Proud of you Ben. You've grown up to be a fine individual.

Comment

Move back to DFW, bitch!
                  2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    That's the fucking truth.

Proud of you Ben. You've grown up to be a fine individual.
                    Thanks man, this group of degenerates had a lot to do with my formative adult years haha
                    Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                    Move back to DFW, bitch!
                    I know motherfucker, doesn’t look like it’s in the cards right now though. If the grand master plan works out. Hopefully be in CO in a couple years

Comment

Good luck at SFAS. That will so greatly benefit your career
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Do you know the father of the child yet?

Comment

Lolz

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                            this group of degenerates had a lot to do with my formative adult years

That's a scary fucking thought... but then again, I look back and could say the same (joined 2003 at 19, 36 now)

Comment

That's a scary fucking thought... but then again, I look back and could say the same (joined 2003 at 19, 36 now)
                              The Head kinda took me in around that same time, I was 17 in 2011 lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X