What I have been working on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    The cluster is in Mike's car which has all the MM stuff we got from you.
    Balls
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• If you're going full retard on the coupe... keep the vert to drive it! You can't replace it with one as nice as it that you know everything about for what you'd sell it for.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        If you're going full retard on the coupe... keep the vert to drive it! You can't replace it with one as nice as it that you know everything about for what you'd sell it for.
        I agree. The squeeze will be on garage space until we can build a larger garage/shop at the house.

For now it will get stripped down and sent to storage...if we go this route.

Comment

• Well, I may need a name change.

Picked up a 1994 Cobra to become the host for everything in the cobravert.

Disassembly of interior starts tomorrow. Pulling interior for cage, through floor subs. and mini tubs. When that's all done, the rest of the coupe comnes apart down to the shell. Then move over all of the suspension, motor, trans, etc

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Are those FR500 wheels?

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
              Are those FR500 wheels?
              SVE repops. Sold and gone already.

Finished car will have a weld 15x10, 17x5 combo. I'd like to stuff a 390/45-15 on a 15x12 but may have to narrow the rear to do so.

Comment

• Interior before.....

And an hour later...

Off to Matt for cage work in a few days.

Comment

• Damn that's a clean interior for an SN that age. Can't wait to see this one when it's complete.

Comment

• Awesome, always loved you car but i never liked verts. And i moved, can't help you pull that dash, lol...
                    You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordblue625 View Post
                      Damn that's a clean interior for an SN that age. Can't wait to see this one when it's complete.
                      Thanks. The car has seen better days. But as the basis roller for what I'm gonna do to it, she will be perfect.
                      Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                      Awesome, always loved you car but i never liked verts. And i moved, can't help you pull that dash, lol...
                      Thanks. I'll pull the dash over at Matt's just after dropping it off. Shouldn't take but a few minutes.

The vert is a nice cruiser but it got out of hand. I'll make her a driver again. Then maybe the wife will be okay with both cars. Right now she ain't having it.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                        Thanks. The car has seen better days. But as the basis roller for what I'm gonna do to it, she will be perfect.Thanks. I'll pull the dash over at Matt's just after dropping it off. Shouldn't take but a few minutes.

The vert is a nice cruiser but it got out of hand. I'll make her a driver again. Then maybe the wife will be okay with both cars. Right now she ain't having it.

You can keep the vert at my house as long as you leave the key.

Comment

• Toying with an intake and air to water change.

Weiand dual quad converted to EFI for use with the Holley hi ram ls parts

Borrowed this upper from Matt. Has a core built in but needs finished and water ports welded in. 15" tall from the block deck.

Ports are huge.

Opened to 1262

Comment

• I like it.
                            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• I'm calling Blake Hughes at 417 Motorsports tomorrow to see if he can make me a billet adapter to go from the lower manifold to the upper plenum. But see if he can make it lower. If he will, I'll send him my adapter to build the program off of.

Cage and chassis parts get ordered tomorrow.

Rearend and suspension along with the transmission came out today. Thanks Paul (greenbullet).

Comment

• Damn son! Moving right along, I really like that intake, I may need one
                                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
                                X