• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
    Where does everyone buy their MSMA?
    This!?!?

Comment

The Pest Shop in Plano has it. I think it’s $120 for 2.5 gallons. They advertise on Craigslist.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
        This!?!?
        What I have, I got at the feed store in Paris, Tx. Though, I don't think it is the original MSMA concentration

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I have Saint Augustine, so I can’t use MSMA. I’ve hit my lawn with weed N feed twice this season and the broadleaf grass won’t go away, nor is my Saint Augustine trying to fill it in. . I used an incorrect setting on the spreader last fall with the pre-emergent, which killed some of the Saint Augustine and left patches of dormant (probably dead) Saint Augustine that is allowing weed growth. I really need to go and de-thatch the lawn and hope my Saint Augustine starts to grow in. It’s really pissing me off.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde View Post
            The Pest Shop in Plano has it. I think it’s $120 for 2.5 gallons. They advertise on Craigslist.
            Thanks I just grabbed one
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

So I applied the MSMA on Monday.. lots of it looks to be dying, but some is still standing strong.. how long do you guys normally wait to re apply?
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

So I applied the MSMA on Monday.. lots of it looks to be dying, but some is still standing strong.. how long do you guys normally wait to re apply?
                Wait till your grass has fully recovered. If you are just spot spraying go ahead and kill’em.

Comment

I’ve found that I love milorganite! It makes the yard dark and healthy without the insane growth! When I do want fast top growth, I’ve been using miracle gro lawn food and that shit is great!
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

I’ve found that I love milorganite! It makes the yard dark and healthy without the insane growth! When I do want fast top growth, I’ve been using miracle gro lawn food and that shit is great!
                    Did you happen to do before/after photos? I haven't had a chance to use the stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
                      Did you happen to do before/after photos? I haven't had a chance to use the stuff.
                      No, but it got a noticeably darker green
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

How much are you guys watering with these hot temps?
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

How much are you guys watering with these hot temps?
                          I just stopped watering. Feels like fighting a losing battle in these temps...

I was mowing once every three days @ 3/4 height. Today was my first mow in a week and I brought the deck down to just below 1/2

I've convinced myself that if I don't water it as much then I won't have to cut it as much so kind of a win-win

Comment

Just put some of this down today. Good god this SHIT stinks!

Figured I’d give it a shot since my yard is missing some sort of nutrient. Need to get a soil sample test done.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                              Just put some of this down today. Good god this SHIT stinks!

Figured I’d give it a shot since my yard is missing some sort of nutrient. Need to get a soil sample test done.
                              I’m pretty confident you’ll like it.. just makes everything a little darker.. smell will go away in a couple days after a good watering..
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

I’m pretty confident you’ll like it.. just makes everything a little darker.. smell will go away in a couple days after a good watering..
                                After three waterings and some rain...the shit smell is still there and has done exactly jack shit for the yard. I’ll stick with my tried and true lesco products.

Comment

Working...
                                X