Random VIDEO of the day thread *Keep it work safe!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    The police wouldn't do anything? Hell that's full clearance to go collect with 1,000% interest. I wouldn't hesitate. He had their faces, they could easily be found.
    He already did collect. By making the video.

Comment

• Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
      He already did collect. By making the video.
      How? He's entitled to compensation from the very people who wronged him. Not by his own hard work making that video.

No, they need to pay up. With interest.

Unless it's all fake, which is always possible.
      Last edited by Gasser64; 12-19-2020, 05:03 AM.
      WH

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
          That's great.

Comment

• Comment

• That Hemi Challenger is baaad. Cool story.

Comment

• Couldn't stop watching that, awesome Challenger, better story. That's the kind of positive storytelling that used to be much more common.
                What a resume, paratrooper, green beret, motorcycle cop, legendary Woodward ave street racer, and apparently a great father.

Comment

• Comment

• HOLY SHIT! Thw worker was still riding the hood at the end.

Comment

• Comment

• That reminds me of what George Carlin said that they used to ask their teacher in Catholic school. "If God is so powerful that he can make anything, then can he make a rock so big that he cannot move it himself?"

If that tank is so big and heavy that it can go through/over anything, then is it possible to get stuck and if it does, can it pull itself out.

On another note, I don't know much about tanks, but that thing sounds like it has a turbine in it the way it seems to spin up.

Comment

• You start day drinking already?

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                            That reminds me of what George Carlin said that they used to ask their teacher in Catholic school. "If God is so powerful that he can make anything, then can he make a rock so big that he cannot move it himself?"

If that tank is so big and heavy that it can go through/over anything, then is it possible to get stuck and if it does, can it pull itself out.

On another note, I don't know much about tanks, but that thing sounds like it has a turbine in it the way it seems to spin up.
                            yes sir a gas turbine engine. sounds like the batmobile

Comment

• Comment

• Beaver chews through thick tree limb in seconds

Occurred on August 19, 2020 / Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada Info from Licensor: ""In this amazing video, I had a front row seat to watch this adult beaver chew through a thick poplar limb in about 4

Comment

Working...
                                X