Tap-Rack Tactical: Tactical Pistol, Triple C Range, TX Jan 30-31, 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tap-Rack Tactical: Tactical Pistol, Triple C Range, TX Jan 30-31, 2021

Hey everyone, we still have spots available in class. Would love to see some more folks from the board join! From the board it's me, jose, and Tyler (Mach1).

Class: Tactical Pistol, Bill Blowers of Tap-Rack Tactical, LLC, https://tap-rack.com/
    When: January 30 - 31, 2021
    Where: Triple C Range, 14333 Cleburne Hwy, Cresson, TX 76035
    Tuition: $550 plus $30 range fee per day

Tap-Rack Tactical, LLC will provide you with techniques and procedures that allow you to make hits faster under stress. This course is intended to pick up where most marksmanship training ends, it is a fighting class. We will build on previous skills, but help you to hit faster on single and multiple targets. This is accuracy done very quickly. Topics covered include fundamentals, strong and weak/support hand shooting, manipulations, malfunctions, low light and shooting on the move. Each shooter will leave with a custom dry fire training plan.

Bill served in the US Army for 6 years and has been a Police Officer for over 25 years. He has spent the bulk of his LE career assigned to SWAT holding positions as a Sniper, Ballistic Shield Man, Mechanical/Ballistic Breacher, Assistant Team Leader and Team Leader on a large and busy regional SWAT team.

He has planned or participated in approximately 1500 missions, he has over 5000 hours of documented training time, and holds instructor certifications in a variety of SWAT related topics.

Bill is passionate about what he does and is driven to provide relevant and up to date training.

Equipment needed

MANDATORY
    • Pistol with 1000 rounds of QUALITY ammunition, (bring more/shoot more.)
    • Quality holster. (I don’t care what you use, as long as you can safely draw and holster)
    • 3 magazines minimum, 5 recommended.
    • Five (5) Dummy Rounds for your pistol.
    • Appropriate belt with mag pouches.
    • Eye and Ear Protection (Electronic Ear Pro Recommended)
    • Ball Cap (Keeps brass out of your eye pro)
    • Clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
    • Note taking material
    • Weapon cleaning equipment, lubrication, etc.
    • Tools necessary to disassemble your weapon, remove optics or adjust sights if necessary.

OPTIONAL
    • Parts and pieces to fix broken guns, mounts, lights, magazines.
    • Spare gun (Especially if you are travelling, a broken gun can ruin the class for you)

I DO NOT ALLOW SHOULDER HOLSTERS OR FANNY PACKS IN THIS CLASS! Serpa holsters are allowed only if it is an issued duty holster, AIWB, IWB OWB are all acceptable if YOU can safely draw and holster from it.

Please contact Tap-Rack Tactical to secure your spot in this outstanding course. Email: bill@tap-rack.com
    Host: Me

Tuition - $550 plus $30 range fee per day.

Tap-Rack Tactical, LLC is owned and operated by Bill Blowers. Instructor Vitae available upon request.

Hell yeah, it's going to be awesome!
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

https://www.ar15-backup.com/index.html

Comment

uhm... k?

Comment

Don't see a thread about it...?
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

i think the point being is this thread is about a tactical training course, and is not the place to bring up AR15.com being down.

Comment

The fools don't know they're just making everything stronger and harder to kill
              WH

Comment

Working...
              X