Post pictures of your pets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post pictures of your pets!

Couldn't find a thread so I just created one.....

Here is my two pups Shelby the Lacy dog & Lucy the mutt! She is Rowt/Lab mix.

I just picked up Shelby a couple of weeks ago way out in West Texas for $550 + 8 hour drive total! sheeesh. Great dog though!

Shelby

Here is the mutt Lucy

Last edited by papapepper; 11-24-2010, 11:17 AM.

My yellow lab duck retreiver, Pearl.

Comment

I know most of you guys have manly dogs, but my girlfriend wanted a Pomeranian, so here's our Bella (3 guesses where that fucking name came from). She's a riot, but can be quite a pain in the ass.

Comment

I am out on Pomeranians. I think they are "cute" dogs, but every one I have been around has annoyed the hell out of me. If I had another small dog, it would be a yorkie or maltese. When I first met my wife, she had a little maltese. He changed my mind on small dogs, he was a cool little dude.

Comment

She likes to pee when she gets excited, and yaps a lot whenever we get home, so that gets annoying as shit. But, she is very loyal. I'm not too big on smaller dogs, but she's cute.

Comment

Originally posted by ENKI View Post
            She likes to pee when she gets excited, and yaps a lot whenever we get home, so that gets annoying as shit. But, she is very loyal. I'm not too big on smaller dogs, but she's cute.
            Lol my old roommate had one and everytime I'd come home from work she would get so excited and pee so I eventually learned not to mess with her until she calmed down.

Comment

derp?

Comment

Scoobie and Gizmo on my bed

Gizmo when we shave him!

Scoobie is half English Mastiff and Half Great Dane. And Gizmo... who is one ugly mother fucker but I love him to death. He's Half Maltese and half Japanese Chin.

Comment

Here's the bitch cat my ex got me. She's with my mom now because I was moving around a shitload for a while. I'm gonna leave her there. She is soft though.

"Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

my black lab samii

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                      Lol my old roommate had one and everytime I'd come home from work she would get so excited and pee so I eventually learned not to mess with her until she calmed down.
                      I'm usually quick to throw an old towel under her so she can get it out.

Comment

My Golden Retriever - Ivan

puppy - my wife took him to work everyday - great for potty training

Roughly 7-8 months:

Two summers ago at my grandparents farm:

The dog absolutely loves the water - can't keep him out of it!

Comment

My Boxer Harley and the Vizsla Guage. And then two Yorkies at the bottom, Kimber and Gunner
                          You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

One of the cat...

Comment

My Border Collies

Benny

Cutter

Comment

Working...
                              X