Outdoor running shoes, besides Nike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdoor running shoes, besides Nike

So who runs outdoors (occasional treadmill) and has shoes they really like? THis is for street/sidewalk running, not on a track or grass area.
    I've worn Nike RN Flyknit for years, but with the Collin Craperknick BS, I will no longer support them.
    Was looking at some Adidas Boston Marathon 6, but without finding them locally to try on, I hate to order from Amazon.

Got some great Asics Gel Kayano (22 and 23) and they are pretty good, but prefer a lighter shoe. The Asics FlyteFoam aren't bad either, but just got those and only ran 2 times in them (10K and 2.5 miles today).

Any opinions on shoes? I can't wear a cheap shoe, they have to be comfy!

These are my choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fucking A, these ON's are nice! Got 2 pair from Bear Creek Running Company. I'm ready to run again tonight, lol.
      Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
        Fucking A, these ON's are nice! Got 2 pair from Bear Creek Running Company. I'm ready to run again tonight, lol.
        Thanks for the suggestion.

Nice! I have several pairs. They are by far, the longest lasting shoes I’ve purchased. Super comfortable as well.

Comment

Wife got a pair too, we got the Cloud X model, so far they feel great, no running yet, but will do a 5K tomorrow.

Comment

Nice. I hate running, but they are great everyday shoes for me. [emoji23]

Comment

According to the talking heads, you aren't Nike's demo.

Neither am I, or the dozen pairs I buy a year (for self, woman, kids), or the millions like us.

Comment

Stay away from memory foam sole shoes. Biggest waste of money. Still forget why I walked over to other side if the shop sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  According to the talking heads, you aren't Nike's demo.

Neither am I, or the dozen pairs I buy a year (for self, woman, kids), or the millions like us.
                  Yeah, they don't care at all. Sales jumped after it was announced, but whether it lasts only time will tell. Should organize a Crapernick and Nike clothes burning party, lol.

Comment

I'd definitely give these a ranking of 9 stars! Just did our Sunday run, and they really are a great shoe. Felt a little like a cleat at first, but after a little while, you get used to it. Nike is done, for me!

Comment

I'm not much of a runner, however, my every day shoes are Brooks. I started wearing them a few years ago, they have held up good. I just bought my second pair about a month ago.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                        Stay away from memory foam sole shoes. Biggest waste of money. Still forget why I walked over to other side if the shop sometimes
                        bro! i laughed way too hard at this. solid!

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                          I'm not much of a runner, however, my every day shoes are Brooks. I started wearing them a few years ago, they have held up good. I just bought my second pair about a month ago.
                          Brooks are great.
                          WRX

Comment

I've probably put 30 - 35 miles on these On Cloud shoes, and they are fricken great!

Comment

I run on average 40-50 miles a week and have been through damn near every brand of shoe.
                              Favorite shoe brand is probably Newton, but can't wear them anymore after jacking up nerves in my foot.
                              Second would be Altra, zero drop shoe. Ran my first marathon in the Instincs.
                              Trained for my last marathon in Saucony, Freedom ISO.
                              For recovery runs I like Hoka Napali

Comment

Working...
                              X