Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Whos gonna win tonight ? - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos gonna win tonight ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sc281
    t's gonna be a long two years of Speaker Pelosi, House Financial Services Committee Chairwoman Maxine Waters and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff saying "Russia, Russia, Russia!", "Emoluments Clause" and "Impeach Fotay Five!"

Sadly, this is looking very likely. It always was, with all the repub incumbents that left early, but it sucks to see nonetheless.

Two years of obstructuon is what we have to look forward to.

Although, that may be a blessing in disguise, and we have the majority where it counts for judicial appointments, and dems were doing a great job obstructing with a minority.

Now they can obstruct without paul ryan (good riddance) bitching out and allowing it to happen.
    Last edited by sc281; 11-06-2018, 10:19 PM.

Comment

The repubs already did all the obstructing that really fucked us. Could have repealed Osamacare, and funded the wall. Nope. And lets not forget that there are some dems that do work with trump. They're not all totally insane like the top ones. If they narrowly take the house, its still pretty much up in the air. There are also some who think that trump wants to use Pelosi as the perfect punching bag.
      WH

Comment

Silver lining:

We padded the Senate, so the new Flakes and McCains (Romney) will have a harder time fucking us on judicial appointments.

Comment

This guy echoed my sentiments

Comment

Still to early to call in regards to the house. There will be more to this. This is the most important election cycle in forever, much will be revealed. I have a hard time believing these early calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
              Still to early to call in regards to the house. There will be more to this. This is the most important election cycle in forever, much will be revealed. I have a hard time believing these early calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              x2

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                Silver lining:

We padded the Senate, so the new Flakes and McCains (Romney) will have a harder time fucking us on judicial appointments.
                We could end up with 53 or more. That will be important when Ginsburg falls over dead, which could happen literally at any moment.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I can't see this as anything less than a Trump victory. Increasing the Republican lead in the Senate is a big deal. It is an even bigger deal that many of those Senate wins came from Republicans that Trump campaigned for.

More, now than ever, for better or worse, this really is HIS party now.

Sure the Dems won the House but that was highly expected. The only downside are the investigations that will be a distraction. I only think they'll be a distraction because so far there hasn't been any real substance that can stick to the Teflon Don.

The Senate lead is kinda mind blowing because now it will be nearly impossible for the Democrats to challenge for control in 2020. Those Republicans up for reelection at that time are pretty solid. There is a damn good chance now that Trump will appoint whoever he wants if another Supreme Court seat comes open.

My only question now is whether Trump and Pelosi will negotiate on anything. Trump isn't a true conservative and I do think he has a willingness to negotiate on various issues. Also, he can probably get anything through the Senate because those Republicans OWE HIM big time.

Comment

25 people voted on this poll. The end is near ............

Comment

After Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, won a second term on Tuesday defeating Democratic challenger Beto O’Rourke, many celebrities backing Beto took to Twitter with their sights set on 2020. 

Fucking celebrities make me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        Well they are the cheerleaders of the clueless liberals. They're experts at crying, crying wolf, and flat-out denial when things don't go their way.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Lol dumbasses. Dumbasses everywhere
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Comment

Coming out swinging, touting our Senate victories, and telling the democrat house how it's gonna be.

Read bottom up in each screenshot for correct order

----

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X