$3,000
    Jennifer Rucker
    9 hours ago

$3,000
    Anonymous
    4 hours ago

More than a couple people donating $1776, as well

Comment

Anyone else think GoFundMe is going to step in soon and shut this down, saying something along the lines of "This campaign doesn't align with our company values"?
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Anyone else think GoFundMe is going to step in soon and shut this down, saying something along the lines of "This campaign doesn't align with our company values"?
        I’m sure google, twitter, and zuckerturd are negotiating the buyout right now for this very reason.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Probably.

It will only further prove the right's belief that government is in bed with the plutocrats, and that neither are looking out for the American people. At a certain point, the people will grow sick of their being subjugated under color of law and "company values"

And when the people lose respect for the law, the times H.L. Mencken spoke of, the times that tempt normal men, will be upon us.

$8.5mm from 140k people.

$5.2mm of that raised since 8am today.

Comment

$9,153,717 of $1.0B goal
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaand the House gives Trump 5.7B for his wall. Almost guaranteed to pass the Senate.
              WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on efforts to avoid a government shutdown (all times local): 7:58 p.m. The Republican-led House has approved funding for President Donald Trump's border wall in legislation that pushes the government closer to a partial government shutdown.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

This is a cool story. But $5 billion ain’t even a pimple on the federal govt’s dick. There ain’t a chance in hell I’d give another penny of mine to the govt. These politicians are out of control. They need to carry out the will of the ppl and quit taxing the shit out of us.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  Aaaaaaaaaaaand the House gives Trump 5.7B for his wall. Almost guaranteed to pass the Senate.
                  https://www.apnews.com/5261601a6b2248c08c65939c48d82476
                  Nice! That’s what I’m talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by from the AP news story link
                    The House voted 217-185, largely along party lines. The bill now goes to the Senate, where it has almost no chance of passing.
                    Please, Mr President, stand your ground. I can accept that Mexico will not pay for the wall. I cannot accept that we have a 4 TRILLION dollar budget and cannot find 5 billion to carve out for national security.
                    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

The same Senate that stymied the SC nominations? HA! I dont see it happening. It will get voted down in the Senate. Now if we could have the House vote stand and get the votes from the Senate in January, then that would work!

Comment

Just print more money!! How tough is that? It’s not backed by shit anyways

Comment

$10.1mm

+$6.8mm since 8am this morning

Comment

$11.2mm from 184k people

Comment

$12mm from 197k people

Almost $9 million of that raised in the last 27 hours

Comment

I wonder where it will fizzle out, it's right before Christmas too!
                                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                                X