• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
    a shot of what?
    Cum

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      back this morning, was 193. They took 3 vials of blood to run the full tests, and gave me a shot in the ass. Im still pretty light headed.
      I'm laughing at "pretty light headed". I think it's in your head.

How many MGs dud they give of test?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
        I'm laughing at "pretty light headed". I think it's in your head.

How many MGs dud they give of test?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
        I was light headed after they took blood. I didnt ask the dose today.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
          Cum
          LMAO...

I've heard of people feeling a difference within a day after injection. Definitely ask how much they gave you for your own info. Did they also get you on an AI?

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
            LMAO...

I've heard of people feeling a difference within a day after injection. Definitely ask how much they gave you for your own info. Did they also get you on an AI?
            not yet, but it was discussed.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

not yet, but it was discussed.
              They started me at 140, doing 160 now with weekly injections. They'll probably recommend you start taking DIM capsules before putting you on an AI. I started HCG about a month ago so they might cut back on test this week.

It's not an instant fix by any means. You'll probably get a placebo affect for a couple of days but you really won't reap any benefits of injections for the first couple of weeks. If you have a lot of body fat you'll also end up with elevated E2 levels at some point, probably within 3-4 weeks but they won't test for it until the 6th week. That's when they'll recommend an AI but I'd suggest taking that very slowly because crashing your estrogen will feel worse than having next to no testosterone. I take .5 mg of Anastrozole two days after an injection and it seems to work fine. Taking 1mg sucks for me though!

Also note that at some point, probably just after week 8 you'll want to look into HCG injections. Testosterone therapy causes your testicles to shrink quite a bit and it can be painful. HCG takes care of that and will elevate your test levels even more.

I'm a cash customer for Low T Center and I've been really happy with them so far. For anyone who may be curious their cash price works out to $250 a month for their quarterly program. This covers blood work and test injections. They have their own compounding pharmacy that'll sell you a two month supply of HCG with all the gear for about $60. Anastrozole is $10 for a several month supply at Costco. So call it $285 a month or so out of pocket for treatment. Military, police and firefighters pay $195 a month btw.

Another thing you'll need to worry about eventually is your red blood cell count. Just donate blood every once in a while and it'll stay normal. I'm on week 15 now though and mine is still about perfect.

Comment

• I'm pretty happy with the doc, and the low t center has been good to deal with. Super relaxed, low stress, the staff in Mansfield is great. The doc had answered all of my questions, and I get the feeling that they have the plan down.

Comment

• My total T tested at 535 last week so they pinned me with 190 today and will up the normal dose to 180 E7D now.

This thread has tons of great info but also check out https://www.reddit.com/r/Testosterone/ if you want information overload.

Comment

• My last reading was 347 after 100mg e7d for over a year, so he upped to 150mg e7d last week. I'm not sure what I would feel like at 700-800.
                    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• ^^^^like superman, only better.

Comment

• I've been on it since Nov 2012. I started out at the Low T Center but now I go to a urologist, have my own script and give it to myself. I keep my level around 900.
                        You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• I'm not sure I could give myself a shot.

Comment

I'm not sure I could give myself a shot.
                            You get used to it, not a big deal.
                            1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                            TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                            Work In Progress

Comment

I'm not sure I could give myself a shot.
                              You'll be sweating the first couple of times. After that you throw them in like darts. Find out what gauge needle the doc used.

Comment

• I am drawing with a 20ga and injecting with a 25ga x 1 1/2"
                                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                                X