X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha^^^

Comment

Anyone see the pen stripe on mcgregor?

Edit* No wonder Mayweather is a fucking idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        Anyone see the pen stripe on mcgregor?
        Think Floyd's dad had to read it to him?

Comment

Old man is hyped!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            Old man is hyped!
            dude he has some legit speed for a senior citizen. he throws a quick jab in the final seconds of the video..

also this

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Hahah! Look at that suit!

Comment

Mayweather FTW
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

That suit is tits!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Mayweather won the rent free award in that first press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                      Mike Tyson says "I want to see an MMA fighter fight a boxer, not an MMA fighter box a boxer."

He thinks it should in the octagon under MMA rules.
                      It's "sorta" been done...

For some of you young'uns.

Please, I'm not trying to compare a real boxer - Holmes, to that "rappin' vagina" that runs from everyone - Mayweather (Mayflower?).

I would personally buy the pay per view if Mayweather was stupid enough to get in an octagon. I think he will run from Macgregor, as he has from everyone.

I could not find the quote from Cobb about he was only allowed to use his hands, or "less than half" of what he could.

Funny quotes, to be enjoyed. Cobb was funny as hell, and took several beatings that would likely have killed others.

(When informed that Howard Cosell quit boxing after his fight with Larry Holmes) "My gift to boxing."

When asked about how he was going to fight Holmes by Howard Cosell "Well Howie, I think I'm going to stay outside and out jab him"

(Asked about a possible rematch against Larry Holmes) "I don't think his hands can take the abuse"

Asked about fighting Holmes again "Only if it's held in a phone booth"

"Larry Holmes doesn't hit as hard as Earnie Shavers. Nobody hits like Shavers. If anybody hit harder than Shavers, I'd shoot him."

"Larry Holmes didn't beat me he just won the first 15 rounds"

Mills Lane stopped the action to ask Cobb if he was okay in a fight in Reno. When Cobb replied that he was, Lane asked him, "Do you know where you are?" Cobb replied, "I am in Reno, getting the shit kicked out of me."

Versus Larry Holmes, the action was stopped so the ref could check on Cobb. He asked him, "Do you see me?" Cobb replies, "Yeah. You're white. It's the black guy I'm worried about."

Also, watch "Uncommon Valor", if you have not.
                      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                      86 SVO - Sold
                      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Was wondering what jawing was going on when they faced off

Comment

fuck Larry Holmes for taking that Ali fight in 1980. he punished that old man

Comment

fuck Larry Holmes for taking that Ali fight in 1980. he punished that old man
                            All boxers/fighters go that route, they never know when to quit. Ali did it to Sonny Liston, Larry Holmes to Ali and Mike Tyson to Larry Holmes.
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              All boxers/fighters go that route, they never know when to quit. Ali did it to Sonny Liston, Larry Holmes to Ali and Mike Tyson to Larry Holmes.
                              Larry Holmes and Ali was a terrible fight! Larry Holmes was crying during interviews after the fight

Comment

Larry Holmes and Ali was a terrible fight! Larry Holmes was crying during interviews after the fight
                                I bet he was done crying by the time he cashed that check...

Comment

Working...
                                X