McGregor vs Mayweather August 26, 2017 in Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scootro View Post
    fuck Larry Holmes for taking that Ali fight in 1980. he punished that old man
    Muhammad Ali can go fuck himself. Good to see his ass get beat down and face all fucked up.

Comment

Comment

lol @ " After I whip you, I'd put you in a fucking corner like a little kid and make you think about running around here like a bunch of fucking bafoons!"
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          lol @ " After I whip you, I'd put you in a fucking corner like a little kid and make you think about running around here like a bunch of fucking bafoons!"
          sad to say but he reminds me of a family member hahaha...

Comment

2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
            2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Originally posted by BigTitan21 View Post
              It takes a biased moron to believe making a mayweather highlight role vs 10s of McGregor catching his breath makes sense...and a complete moron to believe him.

Here's a better one:

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                It takes a biased moron to believe making a mayweather highlight role vs 10s of McGregor catching his breath makes sense...and a complete moron to believe him.

Here's a better one:

https://youtu.be/rX1NUaBjGk0
                Oh
                2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Regardless of whether or not McGregor wins, will he fight again after obtaining this fuck you money? If he does, will he be as effective? I think after having that kind of cash in the bank the passion will be lost and he'll get Rousey'd. I'm anticipating this as much as the slight possibility of a Lesnar/Jones fight.

Comment

So where's the best place to watch this thing? I don't particularly want to spend $25 on cover, but damn sure don't want to spend $100 to stream it.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                      So where's the best place to watch this thing? I don't particularly want to spend $25 on cover, but damn sure don't want to spend $100 to stream it.
                      If you end up anywhere between downtown and clearfork let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        If you end up anywhere between downtown and clearfork let me know.
                        Roger that

Comment

FYI - For those of you in Dallas:

Kung Fu Saloon. The folks over at Kung Fu Saloon have dubbed their watch party “Punch Out Night.” There’s no cover

Comment

Like the pinstripes. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                              You'll be able to catch the whole 23 seconds of action all over faceback right afterwards. Then you don't have to feel guilty about paying for a let down.

Comment

McGregor made weight even with 2 socks in his undies

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                                X