Coffee drinkers - Cold brew?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
    Well I’ve been drinking a Starbucks Doubleshot 15oz cold energy drink every morning now for a few years. I’ll alternate between 4 flavors. I fucking love them.

Although, I’ve never been a hot coffee drinker.
    That's nowhere near the same thing as cold brew coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      That's nowhere near the same thing as cold brew coffee.
      Ok?

Well I drink Starbucks cold energy drinks that are flavored like coffee, but aren’t anything like coffee at all. In fact, they may be just chilled cat urine with some riboflavin and niacin. They’re delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
        I basically consume all the coffee in my vicinity, in any form available.
        What he said.

I’ll generally hit up Starbucks for Cold brew when it’s hot as fuck outside and I don’t feel like drinking hot coffee too. But I can never do it in the mornings, mornings are for hot coffee.
        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I tried the Starbucks nitro cold brew this morning and it wasn't too bad. $5 for coffee though is bad.

Comment

Working...
          X