TRT. Who's on it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
    Tried a 25ga today. Didn't even feel it break the skin. But it took forever for 1.75ml (100mg/1ml). Going back to 23ga.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    It definitely is slower. I'm at .75 weekly of 200mg.
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Ran out of my prescription. Mail from the US is taking too long. Found a Testosterone Emanthate at a bush pharmacy. Manufactured by Bayer, good expiration dates, but it is 250mg/ml and in break top ampule. My online research says that the only difference is Emanthate vs Cipionate. But still Test, difference is the binder.

My dosage is 150mg e7d but I have played with it up to 200mg. I wished I could take all 5 ampules I have, combine them to my 10ml vial that is empty now and only use the mg I need and not waste any. But I don't think that is the most sanitary thing to do.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• man, I miss this stuff. Too bad my insurance sucks and cash pay is too freaking expensive. I seriously think coming off of my test has played a part in my weight gain.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
          man, I miss this stuff. Too bad my insurance sucks and cash pay is too freaking expensive. I seriously think coming off of my test has played a part in my weight gain.
          Can you not find a doc that will write you a scrip? Mine only does because I took her labs for a year and documentation I work out if country. But certainly another doc would write you one if you do follow up labs with them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• After 2 months of getting dicked around by 2 different doctor's wanting me to do pellets and some oral compound hormones, I finally have a rx for injectable testosterone. Looking forward to seeing if it puts some pep and energy back in me.

Comment

• did anyone else gain weight initially? Doc warned me not to worry up front, that some people retain water in the begging. Im up 9-10 lbs.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                did anyone else gain weight initially? Doc warned me not to worry up front, that some people retain water in the begging. Im up 9-10 lbs.
                Water retention would be from a spike in Estrogen, so yes it can happen. Your doc should be checking E2 (Ultra Sensitive Essay) with each blood draw and have a plan to keep it in check. All the T in the world means nothing if your E2 skyrockets.
                1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                Work In Progress

Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
                  Water retention would be from a spike in Estrogen, so yes it can happen. Your doc should be checking E2 (Ultra Sensitive Essay) with each blood draw and have a plan to keep it in check. All the T in the world means nothing if your E2 skyrockets.
                  I talked to him about it last week, he's going to keep an eye on it. I put on 4-5 lbs the first two weeks, then was up and down until they bumped my dose a bit at 6 weeks after the first blood test, and i picked up another few pounds.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Everyone's body reacts differently, but over time it will normalize. I know the first few months I was extra hungry for some reason, maybe my body was getting out of its lethargy and starting to more efficiently use energy.
                    1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                    TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                    Work In Progress

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      did anyone else gain weight initially? Doc warned me not to worry up front, that some people retain water in the begging. Im up 9-10 lbs.
                      Around 12 pounds but it fell off immediately when I started taking adex (Arimidex). At least it's cheap from Costco!

Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
                        Everyone's body reacts differently, but over time it will normalize. I know the first few months I was extra hungry for some reason, maybe my body was getting out of its lethargy and starting to more efficiently use energy.
                        it's been interesting. The swings from tuesday afternoon shot to shot was a roller coaster, so they bumped me up a bit, and that has settled it down to a pretty normal feeling.
                        Originally posted by BP View Post
                        Around 12 pounds but it fell off immediately when I started taking adex (Arimidex). At least it's cheap from Costco!
                        I bet I'll be there too.

Comment

man, I miss this stuff. Too bad my insurance sucks and cash pay is too freaking expensive. I seriously think coming off of my test has played a part in my weight gain.
                          Going cash and using GoodRX (10ml 200mg/ml@$41 Walgreens) is the best thing I've done. My doc calls me twice a year and refills my scripts unless I need something else. No reason not to be on it if you can get a script.

Comment

A lot of people use http://www.defymedical.com/

Comment

• 1. Do you have a decrease in libido (sex drive)? Whats the other answer, Nimpho!

2. Do you have a lack of energy? Nope

3. Do you have a decrease in strength and/or endurance? Nope

4. Have you lost height? WTF, Maybe I need to go measure.

5. Have you noticed a decreased enjoyment of life? Hell no

6. Are you sad and/or grumpy? PTSD, comes with the job. I am aware and embrace it. Grumpy not sad.

7. Are your erections less strong? Maybe around the third round. You know, three to four minutes in.

8. Have you noticed a recent deterioration in your ability to play sports? WTF, yeah my damn foot hurt from overuse.

9. Are you falling asleep after dinner? Nope, I lay off the carbs. Science I tell ya.

10. Has there been a recent deterioration in your work performance? Got a medal of Meritt and award for Civic duty last week. So no!

If the answer is YES to question 1 or 7, or at least three of the other questions, click here

So if I took this stuff, would it make me like the energizer bunny! I am hoping all this working out I have done over the last 18 years puts this off as long as possible.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                                So if I took this stuff, would it make me like the energizer bunny! I am hoping all this working out I have done over the last 18 years puts this off as long as possible.
                                If you weren't an energizer bunny in your early 20s then probably not.

Comment

Working...
                                X