Cop dies by hot dog vender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    "Do you swear to uphold the highest of standards and to serve the community in which you are employed?"

"Can I lie about shit so I can fuck people up?"

"Hmm?"

"Oh, nevermind, yep sure do."

So do you have an example of some of my work you would like to discuss?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      You should have left the "cop" out, but you didn't.
      See, I would have if he hadn't been going after this guy for outting him for being a douche bag cop. I mean, not everyone can take out their frustrations with auto part personnel in a gym so it finally got to him where he engaged in arson. Sometimes you cook the hotdog, sometimes the hotdog cooks you.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

So do you have an example of some of my work you would like to discuss?
        You mean other than the way you present yourself on here threatening to beat citizen's ass for getting on your nerves? Or the way you twist and squirm to try to make every FTP thread somehow not a FTP thread because dammit, we just don't have the hotdog's side of the story.

Sometimes Matt, cops are douchebags and cops above everyone else, should be the most pissed off and work hard to get rid of these guys. Will it prevent incidents like this from happening? Probably. If they're stopped early, they won't be on the beat where they can be recorded and put on youtube and then come and try to burn a hotdog cart to the ground.

A fucking hotdog cart. He couldn't even do that right. Remind me again about the stringent standards law enforcement face to wear the badge.

Comment

Please quote where I threatened anyone.

Comment

Or, I could point at you and laugh. If you can't remember challenging Tali to a boxing match (or was it wrestling? It involved a ring, heavy breathing and touching one another. Could have been marriage) then you have worse brain trauma than I do.

Comment

Or, I could point at you and laugh. If you can't remember challenging Tali to a boxing match (or was it wrestling? It involved a ring, heavy breathing and touching one another. Could have been marriage) then you have worse brain trauma than I do.
              You made a statement that I have threatened citizens. Well, you stand corrected. Challenging someone to a match is not a threat. As usual, you misuse words and give false perceptions to bolster your point.

Nice try, but no cigar.

Comment

You made a statement that I have threatened citizens. Well, you stand corrected. Challenging someone to a match is not a threat. As usual, you misuse words and give false perceptions to bolster your point.

Nice try, but no cigar.
                No, I stand in the kitchen. Well sit. Well, sit on an exercise bike in the kitchen. You know what? There was nothing in your statement that was correct. I award you zero points, may God have mercy on your soul. Are you saying a high school football star, highly trained police officer and part time boxer isn't intimidating or threatening?

And Happy Easter Matt.

Comment

No, I stand in the kitchen. Well sit. Well, sit on an exercise bike in the kitchen. You know what? There was nothing in your statement that was correct. I award you zero points, may God have mercy on your soul. Are you saying a high school football star, highly trained police officer and part time boxer isn't intimidating or threatening?

And Happy Easter Matt.
                  Comical, you are.

Comment

Does he really need to do a search and find all your dumbass "Gym time!" bullshit and quote it. Everyone has seen it. You're the only one that doesn't understand it. You're the one who threatened Brent then kept quiet like a whore in church when he actually showed up. You're the one who has told me to "Enjoy your free pass, because it does have an expiration date" then gone on to say you can't wait until you retire, because "consequences." You're the one who needed to leave the site for over half a year because it was having a negative impact on your life. You're the one who came back and said "I'm going to change the way I was posting before so that I won't look an incompetent moron all the time." You're the one who stuck to that for about nine days and then reverted to the same old reruns. God you're a fucking idiot.

Comment

First off, challenging your coward self to match isn't a threat. It's a challenge. If you can't back up your mouth, then maybe you shouldn't go running it like you do. Some day karma is going to even the score with you.

Second, you weren't at Dino's so you have no idea what happened. Brent walked up with his tray and asked "are you going to kick my ass?" and only after I told him that as long as I didn't give him a reason, everything was fine.

You only want to hear your boy's side of the story. If you would like, we could meet and reenact it for you. I hear he's trying to catch Jared in the weight department.

My posts are less frequent and more to the point. There is more civility to them and you have not seen one profanity out of me since.

But, you are the LAST person I have to justify anything to.

How's the disability going? You still have that ice pick sensation?

Comment

First off, challenging your coward self to match isn't a threat. It's a challenge. If you can't back up your mouth, then maybe you shouldn't go running it like you do. Some day karma is going to even the score with you.

Second, you weren't at Dino's so you have no idea what happened. Brent walked up with his tray and asked "are you going to kick my ass?" and only after I told him that as long as I didn't give him a reason, everything was fine.

You only want to hear your boy's side of the story. If you would like, we could meet and reenact it for you. I hear he's trying to catch Jared in the weight department.

My posts are less frequent and more to the point. There is more civility to them and you have not seen one profanity out of me since.

But, you are the LAST person I have to justify anything to.

How's the disability going? You still have that ice pick sensation?

Telling someone "their time is coming" or "wait until I retire, then I'll show you" or "back up your mouth" isn't a threat? lol @ my boy. I saw Brent for the first time in probably a year last night. He didn't look like he had gained any weight. And so what if he had? What kind of dumbass argument is that? lmfao

Once again, I've never threatened you, so please explain what exactly I need to "back up?" I've shown empirical evidence of you being a fucking idiot, throwing a fist at you isn't going to change that in either direction. I'm glad you don't need to justify anything to me. That's obviously why you just wrote a novel justifying yourself to me you little twat.

Disability is fine. Thanks for your fake concern. How is Kim? I hear she is finally out of jail now.

Comment

Hmm looks like Tali knows what I was speaking of. Odd that you would tease someone who is disabled. Not very high minded and civil and I'm pretty sure there's something PR unfriendly about a LEO making fun of someone who is disabled.

Not cool man, not cool. Further points deducted.

Comment

Comical, you are.
                            Merci'. I'm working on doing lean up comedy. Just me, a cane and a microphone doing current events, shoes thrown at politicians, cops getting pwned by hot dog venders, you know, random stuff.

Comment

Merci'. I'm working on doing lean up comedy. Just me, a cane and a microphone doing current events, shoes thrown at politicians, cops getting pwned by hot dog venders, you know, random stuff.

HAHAHHAHA, you're disbaled!!! HAHAHHAHA, isn't that a funny joke and a sweet burn all rolled into one?

Comment

This whole thing reminds me slightly of JKD.

Comment

Working...
                                X