Kodi TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kodi TV

Bought an Amazon Firestick. Tell me what's worth getting on Kodi.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Phoenix

Comment

TvAddons, which includes a lot of shit.

1Channel/PrimeWire
      Genesis
      C Cloud
      Phoenix
      SportsDevil
      And a hundred others
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Exodus is the best addon I have found. All the new movies and shows.

Comment

Specto fork
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

I have a few questions about this thing.

1. How exactly do you get kodi on it?
            2. Are there any monthly fees
            3. Is the remote IR? If I get one, I would have to plug it into the back of my a/v receiver to get the full affect. So it won't be in line of sight.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              I have a few questions about this thing.

1. How exactly do you get kodi on it?
              2. Are there any monthly fees
              3. Is the remote IR? If I get one, I would have to plug it into the back of my a/v receiver to get the full affect. So it won't be in line of sight.
              You have to install Kodi, then you have to install the add ons.
              No monthly fees.
              Does not have IR.

the fire sticks in my kids' rooms are behind the tv and I have no issues with the remote.

Strongly recommend a FireTV as opposed to a FireStick though for memory purposes. One of my firesticks no longer opens Kodi because it is out of memory due to updates. I'm going to have to wipe and reinstall.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I have a Streamax box and run Kodi almost exclusively on it. Easy to use and great set up. Exodus is the current software? to play movies.
                1995 Cobra #404
                1994 Cobra #1968 **traded**
                1991 LX Hatch 5.0-Sold

Comment

Im a big fan of Kodi with Exodus

Comment

This is the one I'm using. So far so good. https://youtu.be/lSxIvGuA4gI
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
                      Exodus is the best addon I have found. All the new movies and shows.
                      This right here.
                      It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Id be willing to pay for better quality Exodus servers...anyone know of a source for that?

Comment

So yeah, I've been fucking around with the one I posted above. It has exodus, phoenix, and whatever other good ones rolled into one. It's fucking awesome. The video is like 15 minutes of showing the build off, then it shows how to install it. I recommend it, highly. I actually just installed it on my phone about 30 minutes ago and it's great.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Tell me why I want this mysterious program I keep hearing about.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              Tell me why I want this mysterious program I keep hearing about.
                              Watching the coup happen through Russian perspective on RT was a nice change.

Having an endless library of media at your fingertips...what's not to like. Like all things it takes some getting used too. I even gave up on it a few times, but now that I've really got the hang of it, I see no turning back.

Comment

Working...
                              X